Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Poland
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Poland International Moving Services
International moving is a complex and very procedure-intensive affair. It takes time and is mentally and physically strenuous. Undeniably, you will need professional help if you are looking for Poland International Moving Services. Left on your own, you may take months or even end up not moving at all.
Look for professionals who offer international moving services and if you can identify a team that can also handle shipping of vehicles, you will be the better for it.
Moving to Poland Cost & Time Examples
|Houston to Warsaw||$3,700- $6,200||$6,800- $11,300||3-6 weeks|
|Detroit to Warsaw||$4,100- $6,800||$7,400- $12,300||3-6 weeks|
|Atlanta to Warsaw||$4,100- $6,900||$7,700- $12,600||3-6 weeks|
|Jacksonville to Krakow||$4,100- $6,900||$7,600- $12,600||3-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Warsaw||$4,400- $7,200||$8,100- $13,300||5-8 weeks|
|Portland to Warsaw||$4,600- $7,600||$8,500- $14,000||5-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Warsaw||$4,600- $7,700||$8,500- $14,000||3-6 weeks|
|San Diego to Krakow||$4,700- $7,800||$8,700- $14,400||5-8 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Warsaw||$4,900- $8,100||$9,000- $14,900||5-8 weeks|
|Denver to Warsaw||$6,400- $10,500||$11,700- $19,100||5-8 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Indeed, starting early will help you avoid unnecessary delays especially, with customs departments. Most international movers advise their clients to begin preparations about three months to the day of moving. With such a timeframe, you will be able to cater to issues that take time such as applying for a visa and a passport.
Additionally, packing is at the center of your moving arrangements. Ensure that you go through your items and get rid of those things that you will not need. Also, pack your belongings according to sizes to save on space. Label your boxes so as to identify your valuables when loading them to avoid breakages since different items do not weight the same.
Visa, passport, and other documents
Make certain that you have a valid US passport. Also, apply for a longer-stay visa if planning to stay for more than 90 days. This is because, under the Schengen agreement, you do not need a visa for the first three months, as a US citizen, traveling to Poland.
Also, find out if you need other forms of documentation such as a work permit.
Reach out to people
Definitely, if you know someone in Poland, it will be easy for you to settle-in. Such people will help you by giving you important information such as those regarding the business environment, local cultures, rules and regulations. Similarly, you can join online groups and forums and engage with their members to know more about your soon-to-be home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
As already established, moving abroad is a very daunting task. If left to attend to it on your own, you risk damaging or losing your valuables. Also, it may take you months to prepare. Besides, there is so much physical and mental strain
Professional movers can help you to avoid all this. They have the right tools and experience to make your moving hassle-free. They will handle your belongings with care and will deliver them safely in a fast and efficient way. Indeed, you will save time and resources.
How to find the best international moving company
When looking for Poland International Moving Services, start by searching the internet. Also, you can seek recommendations from friends and family members. However before settling for one company, look out for the following.
- Find a company that is licensed and that has insurance that covers belongings during transportation.
- Read customer reviews online. If a company has more negative than positive reviews, definitely, it is not a good choice.
- Compare the estimates of at least two to three movers. Settle for the one offering you a good service package at an affordable rate.
- Find out if there is a company that offers packing services. This saves time.
Our international moving services
Our Poland International Moving Services come with the following:
- Packing/unpacking: Leave the packing and unpacking to us.
- Corporate moves: We handle the moving of offices and businesses.
- Apartment moves: We will help you to switch between apartments.
- Planning and preparation: We offer you important information regarding moving. Such may include how to pack your belongings ready for the day of moving.
- Visa and immigration services: We will assist you and get you legally prepared for your international move.
- Housing assistance: We will help you to find a suitable house.
- Family services: We will help you to locate important family-friendly service provides such as hospitals.
- Auto transport: We have the right equipment to safely ship your vehicle.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Having been in operation for many decades, we have the right expertise. Indeed, we have vast knowledge and information regarding international moving; this has earned us trust from our clients. We assure you that we will provide you with all the resources and information you need to make your moving possible.
Make the switch!
Planning to relocate to Poland? Get in-touch by calling us on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Also, take time and fill-in your details in the form at the top of this page to get free estimates.