Are you relocating to Poland all the way from South Africa? Since you already have much on your plate with applying for a visa, finding a new home and a job, let us handle your shipping requirements.
A1 Auto Transport is a pro when it comes to international shipping. Check out this guide to find out more about how we can help.
Moving to Poland: the Logistics
Whether it’s household goods, your vehicle, or both, there are some documents you need to prepare for the Polish customs to ensure your cargo is quickly cleared and can arrive at your new destination.
Some of these documents include:
- Notarized copies of your passport, visa, work permits;
- 3 copies of your inventory which contains all the personal belongings you are bringing into the country, complete with information about their value, quantity, brand name and serial numbers for electrical items, etc;
- A signed letter confirming all the items in your inventory belongs to you;
- For vehicles, you’ll need the certificate of origin, original title or registration, a copy of your driver’s license, and you need to add it to your inventory list.
The inventory must be sent in advance for review, and the customs officers will use it when inspecting your cargo. It’s very important to be extremely accurate in your inventory, as any hiccup could potentially result in delays.
But A1 Auto Transport can help you prepare all the documents you need to ensure your cargo is quickly cleared!
How Much Will It Cost?
Shipping household goods and vehicles long-distance can come with different costs depending on the company you hire and the types of services you choose.
Here are some factors that can affect your rate:
- Cargo size
- Time of year you need to ship your belongings
- The destination
- The shipping route
- Additional services you may need, such as packing, door-to-door delivery, car shipping, etc.
The best way to answer this question is to get a free quote from a company based on the particularities of your shipment. You can use our free calculator to estimate your shipping cost or contact our office directly to get a more accurate number.
A1 Auto Service Is Ready to Lend a Hand
A1 Auto Transport is the trustworthy moving partner you need to ensure you successfully ship your belongings from South Africa - easily, safely, and fast.
Our international shipping team knows the ins and outs of Polish customs and can ensure all your documentation is prepared for inspection, avoiding any unnecessary delays or additional fees as a result.
If you work with us, you will get:
- A reputable moving company with years of practical experience in the business
- High-quality services customized to your specific needs
- Great customer support service
- Affordable rates and transparent contracts.
Get in touch with the A1 Auto Transport international shipping department right now to find out more about our services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.