- What You Need To Ship Your Belongings To Poland
- How Much Does It Cost To Move To Poland?
- A1 Auto Transport Guarantees A Job Well Done!
Moving from Ireland to Poland may not sound like such a big deal, since they are both members of the EU, which technically makes way for easy relocation, but once you start looking into the process you’ll soon discover there are a few things to prepare for.
So why not let the experts handle the shipment of your personal belongings? It’s easier, less dangerous, and even cheaper!
What You Need to Ship Your Belongings to Poland
Since both countries are part of the EU, you can move household goods to Poland without needing to pay additional taxes, but Polish customs will require a list of documents in order to clear your shipment and allow it to enter the country.
This documentation includes:
- Notarized copy of your passport and residence permit
- A packing list with all the belongings in your cargo
- Bill of landing
- If you are shipping an automobile, you will also need all the documents that prove you own the vehicle as well.
To ensure your shipment doesn’t get caught up in a logistical customs nightmare, be sure to have all this documentation ready for inspection.
How Much Does It Cost to Move to Poland?
International moving rates in the industry aren’t fixed, rather they are contingent on various factors such as:
- Cargo size
- Special shipping requirements (such as in the case of high-value items that need to be handled with extra care)
- The types of services you choose (all-encompassing, or just shipping?)
- How difficult it is for the transporter to get to your destination. Shipping to a big city is cheaper than shipping to remote locations, as cities are more accessible for transporters.
In order to know how much your specific case will cost, we’d recommend getting in touch with a few shipping companies and ask for their rates. Then, you can compare the rates and the types of services included to get an accurate idea of how much your shipment will cost.
A1 Auto Transport Guarantees A Job Well Done!
At A1 Auto Transport, we’re in the business of figuring out the logistics of shipping your belongings from Ireland to Poland, so you don’t have to. If you work with us, you’ll not only get a team of experienced people who know how to safely transport household goods from point A to point B, but you’ll also get:
- Our support when it comes to navigating the Polish customs demands. We’ll tell you exactly what documents you need and how to prepare your belongings to ensure a safe and quick entry in Poland;
- High-quality services designed to make this entire process easier for you;
- Affordable rates, and no sneaky ‘hidden fees’ that come as a surprise at the end. With us, you know exactly what you’re paying for.
If you want to work with a trustworthy company, don’t hesitate to get in touch.