Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Philippines
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Philippines International Moving Services
Change is constant and at times calls for difficult decisions to be made. Sometimes change may cause an individual or a business to move to a different country, along with their valuables. Such moves may be called international moving or relocation. International moving is often a long and complex process which may overwhelm you if you are doing it alone. It is therefore recommended that you seek international moving services so as to have a hassle-free move.
Moving to Philippines Cost & Time Examples
|Los Angeles to Manila||$4,400- $5,900||$8,200- $11,000||5-7 weeks|
|Seattle to Quezon City||$4,400- $6,000||$8,200- $11,000||5-7 weeks|
|New York to Manila||$4,600- $6,400||$8,800- $11,900||6-8 weeks|
|Boston to Quezon City||$4,700- $6,400||$8,800- $11,900||6-8 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Manila||$4,700- $6,400||$9,000- $12,100||6-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Quezon City||$5,100- $7,100||$9,600- $12,900||5-7 weeks|
|Dallas to Quezon City||$5,300- $7,200||$9,900- $13,200||6-8 weeks|
|Memphis to Manila||$5,500- $7,600||$10,400- $14,000||6-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Quezon City||$5,800- $7,800||$10,800- $14,500||6-8 weeks|
|Denver to Quezon City||$6,700- $9,100||$12,200- $16,400||5-7 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Doing so allows you to pass the task of shipping your car, or your household goods and inventory to an experienced team.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
The following are some tips that may help you to make your international move easier:
- Research on movers that are licensed to provide Philippines International Moving Services.
- Properly package and label your products so as to ensure ease of handling, storage and movement.
- Familiarize yourself with the laws governing importing cars from the US to Philippines and migrating to Philippines. You can get information online from useful sites such as the US Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- Prepare your documents well and way in advance so as to have an easier time at the processing stage.
- Liaise with the moving company and maintain good communication with them. By so doing, the information will be passed clearly and the required action to be taken executed in good time.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Relocation may be a daunting task, especially if you are taking up this task alone. There are many items to be moved and many documents to be prepared. You can miss out on handling a single task that may disrupt the entire process. It is best to seek moving services from a professional moving company so as to enjoy a hassle-free move. You get to enjoy Philippines International Moving Services such as packing and unpacking, storage and transportation of your goods and document processing. You will then be able to focus on other essential tasks related to your move and have peace of mind knowing that the moving company will handle your move, from start to finish.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
Here are some questions that you need to ask when searching for the best international moving company:
- Does the company offer secure transportation of household items, automobiles and other goods? Do they also deliver your items within your set schedule?
- Does the company have a professional support and delivery team?
- Is the company licensed to provide Philippines International Moving Services and is it familiar with rules governing shipping to Philippines?
- What is the company’s rank compared to other companies based on its performance and rating?
- Does the estimated cost of shipping match your budget?
- Does the company have insurance cover and does it cater for properties belonging to third parties?
Our Philippines international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: Leave the task of packing and unpacking your goods to us.
- Commercial moving: We help big and small businesses move to Philippines.
- Office moves: We get your inventory to your new office in good time and in good condition.
- Apartment moves: When you partner with us, you can be sure moving to your new apartment in Philippines will be stress-free!
- Planning and preparation: Moving to Philippines is a big move that needs you to be well prepared. Having your plans well laid out will help you achieve this.
- Visa and immigration services: We guide you through your visa application process.
- Housing assistance: We offer exemplary but affordable housing assistance.
- Family services: We cater to each family’s unique needs and make the move just what you and your family expect.
- Auto transport services: Ship your car to Philippines using our safe and reasonably priced services. We also offer you with guidance on the vehicle registration process.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We know that you want to enjoy your relocation and not have to worry about each and every single detail. We have an experienced, reliable and forthright team which delivers quality services. We at A-1 Auto Transport offer you with competitive shipping rates and a guarantee that your valuables are in safe hands.
Move with us!
Please fill-out the form at the top of the page. Do not hesitate to give us a call on 888-509-3213 or write to us via the contact details provided here. We will get back to you in real time. Make the right move! Move with us!