Palestine International Moving Services
International moving is the process of transferring your goods from one country to another. If you are relocating to the State of Palestine, consider hiring the services of a professional moving company which offers international moving services. A-1 Auto Transport offers this service to individuals and businesses alike. If you would like to ship a car to Palestine, we will take care of your valuables and all the logistics, from start to finish.
Moving to Palestine Cost & Time Examples
|New York to Gaza||$3,700- $6,300||$7,200- $11,800||4-8 weeks|
|Miami to Palestine||$3,700- $6,300||$7,200- $11,800||4-8 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Gaza||$3,800- $6,400||$7,300- $11,900||4-8 weeks|
|San Jose to Palestine||$4,100- $6,800||$7,800- $12,800||5-9 weeks|
|Detroit to Palestine||$4,200- $6,900||$7,800- $12,900||4-8 weeks|
|Dallas to Palestine||$4,200- $7,100||$7,900- $13,200||4-8 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Gaza||$4,600- $7,700||$8,700- $14,200||5-9 weeks|
|Chicago to Palestine||$4,700- $7,800||$8,800- $14,500||4-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Palestine||$4,700- $7,900||$9,000- $14,700||5-9 weeks|
|Denver to Palestine||$6,200- $10,100||$11,300- $18,600||5-9 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Import duty on shipments of household belongings
This is a complicated subject, as this region seems to be in a state of perpetual flux. The State of Palestine is currently recognized by approximately two-thirds of other nations around the globe (1). However, this recognition is tempered by the fact that Palestine is only considered a de jure sovereign state, meaning that it’s a lawful nation - but with little to no actual power to govern (2).
Many organizations use the term “occupied Palestinian territory”, which refers to the West Bank and the Gaza Strip combined (3). Officially, the region of Palestine was broken up into three administrative divisions by the Oslo Accords, with Israel acting as the security authority in two of the regions and the civil authority in one (4).
Evolution of the Government
To further confuse the issue, not only is the land itself broken up into different areas (which are subject to change), the government of Palestine is divided as well. At the time of the 1993 Oslo Accords, the Palestinian National Authority was formed. This later became the Palestinian government - which split into the two factions of Fatah and Hamas in 2007. Fatah governed the West Bank, while Hamas seized the Gaza Strip. Though officially these factions reconciled to create the Palestinian Unity Government in 2014, this new partnership appears tenuous (5).
Lack of Diplomatic Relations
Turning to the issue of customs duties to import your household belongings, the answer isn’t straightforward. The U.S. does not recognize the State of Palestine, and therefore maintains no direct diplomatic relations with it (6). This isn’t unusual, as only 25 embassies from foreign countries are located in the State of Palestine, plus 15 diplomatic missions. The list of countries with embassies is quite varied, and includes China, India, Russia, Egypt, Poland and Brazil to name a few (7).
Though the U.S. isn’t numbered among the countries with an embassy in Palestine - the United States Embassy in Jerusalem does have a Palestinian Affairs Unit. This unit was set up to maintain relations with the Palestinian Authority. Evidently, the U.S. makes a distinction between representatives of the people of Palestine and the government of Palestine - having allowed the Palestine Liberation Organization to maintain a mission on U.S. soil until 2018.
Regardless, Palestine is currently refusing to cooperate with the Palestinian Affairs Unit or any other U.S. representative (8). This should make it more difficult for a U.S. citizen to gain entry into Palestine - though it may still be possible for the areas under full Israeli control.
Security Handled by Israel
Security is handled by Israel in much of the region claimed by the Palestinian Unity Government - so presumably they preside over customs enforcement as well. Certainly, they control border crossing procedures in these areas. Therefore, documentation requirements, import duty charges and entry permission should fall under their purview.
Since specific information regarding these questions isn’t available, you’re urged to contact the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C. for more details. It may also be worthwhile to call the Palestinian Affairs Unit, which is based inside the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Moving overseas is often perceived as such a hassle but it can be stress-free, especially when you choose a moving company that does its job well. Overall, preparation is important as this enables you to have a great experience and easy time relocating.
You need to prepare your goods in a way that will allow for easy packing and unpacking. You also need to prepare the required documents so as to enable easy processing. Liaise with the moving company and let them know the important details related to your move and the handling of your goods. Also to enable them to deliver services that you would like, communicate your expectations to them.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
When doing something that you are not entirely familiar with, it is best to seek the services of qualified professionals. The same case applies when relocating overseas. Hiring a professional moving company enables you to have an easier relocation experience since they tackle all the details from start to finish.
How to find the best international moving company
Online searches usually bring-up a number of international moving companies, with almost all of them saying they are the best in the industry. How do you narrow-down this search to get the best available Palestine International Moving Services? Consider the following factors: Do they possess the required certifications? What are their ratings? Are they familiar with the rules related to shipping to your chosen destination? Are they insured? Does the cost they charge match the benefits you are expected to enjoy? Do not be afraid to request for quotes from moving companies that you are considering hiring.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Palestine International Moving Services offers:
- Packing/unpacking: We assist you in making the move stress-free.
- Commercial moving: If your business is relocating, it is our business to help you set up shop in Palestine.
- Office moves: We know how essential time and money is for your business we make this process as fast as possible.
- Apartment moves: We assist you in moving to your new home in a stress-free transition.
- Planning and preparation: We value your time and this is why we help you plan and prepare for an easy move.
- Visa and immigration services: We guide you through the whole process of gaining entry into Palestine.
- Housing assistance: We are here to help you move your household goods and valuables. We make the move from your home to a home-away-from-home easier.
- Family services: New beginnings are great for families and the service you should get while moving together should be great as well!
- Auto transport services: We are here to help you ship your car and also ensure you have the required insurance cover. The cost of shipping your car to Palestine will be considerably high. However, we offer you with great auto transport services that will be worth it.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
There are quite a number of international movers around so why should you choose A-1 Transport Auto? We are one of the biggest, experienced players in the auto-shipping industry and our staff comprises of professionals who are capable of giving you the service you deserve. Also, we offer our services at the most competitive rates. We know that customers appreciate convenience and that is why we are strategically located and have storage facilities, having offices in major cities in the US and overseas. Our Palestine International Moving Services also offer you the utmost convenience, making the move easier. Other clients have enjoyed our services and this can be seen in our good ratings and success stories. We hope you will get to experience first-hand why we are the right company to partner with.
Please fill-in the form at the top of the page. We also invite you to contact us in case you need to make inquiries or seek advice on the available Palestine International Moving Services. Do not hesitate to give us a call on 888-509-3213 or get in touch using the contact details provided here. Get in-touch soon and get moving too!
(1) Approximately one-third of UN member states don’t recognize Palestine, according to:
Out of the 193 member states of the United Nations, 138 recognize the State of Palestine (at least as of July 2019), according to:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇵🇸 Palestine, (PS)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇵🇸 Palestine, (PS)
🇵🇸 Palestine, (PS)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- 3 Tips For Moving Back To SchoolAcclimating After Moving To Another CountyAdams State University Moving ServicesAfter The Move: Painting Your HomeAlabama Agricultural and Mechanical University Moving ServicesAlabama State University Moving ServicesAlbany State University Moving ServicesAlcorn State University Moving ServicesAppalachian State University Moving ServicesApproximate Moving Cost CalculatorArizona State University Downtown Phoenix Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University Polytechnic Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University Tempe Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University West Campus Moving ServicesArkansas State University Moving ServicesArkansas Tech University (ATU) Moving ServicesArmstrong State University Moving ServicesAthens State University Moving ServicesAuburn University at Montgomery Moving ServicesAuburn University Moving ServicesAugusta University Moving ServicesBall State University Moving ServicesBari, ItalyBemidji State University Moving ServicesBest Questions To Ask Local Movers
- Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August