Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Norway
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Norway International Moving Services
Is Norway your next destination? Indeed, moving overseas is not as easy as relocating to the next state. In fact, there is a lot of planning and usage of resources involved. Undeniably, it is because of its complex nature that most people seek professional help.
If you are looking for Norway International Moving Services, we are professional international movers. We will not only ensure that your household or office goods are shipped safely, we also offer the same service for your vehicle.
Moving to Norway Cost & Time Examples
|Philadelphia to Oslo||$3,900-|
|Miami to Bergen||$3,900-|
|Houston to Oslo||$3,900-|
|Detroit to Bergen||$4,200-|
|Seattle to Bergen||$4,500-|
|San Diego to Oslo||$4,800-|
|Portland to Oslo||$4,900-|
|Chicago to Oslo||$4,900-|
|Las Vegas to Oslo||$5,200-|
|Denver to Bergen||$6,800-|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Tips to make your international move easier
Start your packing early. About 90 days to the day of moving is the recommended timeframe. This will give you enough time to cater for everything including application for documents such as a passport and a visa.
Sift through your items and arrange your belongings according to size. Also, get rid of those things that you do not need. One great tip for packing is to use larger boxes for lighter items and smaller boxes for heavier goods. This way, no box will be crushed due to being light. While at it, let your whole family participate in this process.
Ensure that you have a valid US passport when moving to Norway. As a US citizen, you are not required to have a visa for the first 90 days. You will however, need to apply for a longer-stay visa if you are planning to stay longer. Make certain that you make such an arrangement through the Embassy of Norway.
Additionally, if you are moving due to work-related purposes, find out if you need a work permit then apply for one before leaving.
Make sure that you have the right information about the location to which you will be moving. You can start by searching the internet. You can also engage with friends and family members who reside there. Such information includes the local languages, rules and regulations, and the business environment.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
To begin with, moving abroad takes a lot of time and is very tiring. If left to do it on your own, you may take months or even end up not moving at all. There is also the risk of losing and breaking your valuables.
Hence, the reason most people prefer to hire professionals. Certainly, their services are fast and very efficient. Your belongings will also not be damaged and will be delivered safely. This is because professional movers are trained and have the right equipment for the job.
How to find the best international moving company
At the onset, you may have many options when looking for Norway International Moving Services. Nonetheless to get the best, kindly consider the following:
- The principle rule is that all international movers should be licensed.
- Choose a company that has insurance that covers damages on belongings during transportation.
- Read customer reviews online. You will make a more informed choice when you read comments made by past clients.
- Compare the estimates of at-least two to three movers and settle for the one offering you a good service package at an affordable rate.
- Find out if there is a mover that offers packing services. This saves time.
Our international moving services
Our Norway International Moving Services come with the following:
- Packing/unpacking: We load and offload your belongings to and from our transport facilities.
- Corporate moves: We will help you to relocate your business or office.
- Apartment moves: We will help you to switch between apartments.
- Planning and preparation: We offer you important insights regarding moving. Such may include a checklist of all the things you need to do before the day of moving.
- Visa and immigration services: We will assist you in applying for Norway visa and immigration services.
- Housing assistance: We will help you to find a suitable house.
- Family services: We assist you to locate important family service providers such as schools and health centers.
- Auto transport: We have the expertise to safely transport your vehicle.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have more than 30 years’ experience and have helped thousands of people move overseas. We have gained trust from our clients due to our vast knowledge and information on international moving. By partnering with us, you will be in the right hands.
Make the switch!
Dial our toll-free line 888-509-3213 if you have decided that it is time to relocate to Norway. Remember to fill-out the form at the beginning of this page to get free estimates of our international moving services.