North Korea International Moving Services
International moving involves transportation of goods from one country to another. Professional moving companies provide international moving services such as transportation, storage, packing and unpacking and in general assist their clients to move with ease. You also benefit from having ease of mind by having a shipping company ship your car to North Korea since they will handle all processes and transport your car safely.
Moving to North Korea Cost & Time Examples
|LA to Pyongyang||$4,000- $5,500||$7,400- $10,100||4-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Pyongyang||$4,000- $5,500||$7,400- $10,100||4-6 weeks|
|Portland to Namp’o||$4,200- $5,900||$7,900- $10,700||4-6 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Namp’o||$4,600- $6,300||$8,400- $11,500||4-6 weeks|
|Miami to Pyongyang||$4,700- $6,400||$8,800- $11,900||5-8 weeks|
|Detroit to Pyongyang||$5,100- $7,000||$9,600- $12,900||5-8 weeks|
|Dallas to Pyongyang||$5,200- $7,200||$9,700- $13,200||5-8 weeks|
|Atlanta to Pyongyang||$5,200- $7,200||$9,700- $13,200||5-8 weeks|
|Columbus to Namp’o||$5,500- $7,500||$10,400- $13,900||5-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Pyongyang||$5,800- $7,800||$10,700- $14,400||5-8 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Relocation involves a number of tasks and details to be attended to. Make your international move easier by acting on the following handy tips:
- Prepare and package your belongings in such a way that eases their handling and storage. Label them well and be sure to indicate if there are any fragile goods.
- Prepare your travel documents and proof of ownership well-in-advance so as to enable easy processing.
- Liaise with the moving company. Establishing a good relationship and communication with them will ease the moving process. Make your expectations known and provide all information related to your international move or the handling of your valuables.
- Research on rules and regulations that govern shipping to North Korea. There is information available online on the websites of agencies and authorities such as the US Department of Transport (USDOT).
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Whether or not you are new to relocating, you stand to benefit from the guidance and support provided by a professional moving company. Relocating brings about a lot of anxiety due to logistics needed to move goods from one country to another, with some stops in between. A good moving company will provide you with the best North Korea International Moving Services. They will have the required experience to walk you through your journey from start to finish. It will also give you peace of mind to have your belongings stored, handled, packed and unpacked by a trusted team.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
There are many movers who provide international moving services but you need to find the best one for you. Your search may include seeking referrals from friends or conducting online searches. There are a number of factors that you need to consider when settling on the company that will provide you with the best North Korea International Moving Services. This includes the cost of transportation and other services provided. You also need to consider the company’s performance and success story. This can be indicated by the testimonials and ratings. It is also important to find out if they are licensed to ship to North Korea and if their insurance cover caters for third parties.
Our North Korea international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: We make the move easy for you and pack and unpack your luggage.
- Office moves: These are not an insurmountable task for us. We have the expertise and equipment to help you set up shop in your new location
- Apartment moves: So, you have found a new home in North Korea? We help to make your move completely hassle-free!
- Planning and preparation: Our success story is mainly due to the careful planning, preparation and execution we undertake.
- Visa and immigration services: We guide you on how to make your visa application and immigration process to North Korea stress-free.
- Housing assistance: We understand that you need to move with ease and that is why we offer you with housing services.
- Auto transport services: We know shipping your car to North Korea may be complex due to legal requirements. This however, does not mean that it is impossible. You can ship your car to the port of a neighboring country then have it transported to North Korea.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
When you want to embark on a journey that you are unfamiliar with, you need a trusted guide. You will find a trusted, forthright and reliable partner in us. Most of our clients refer us to others, this shows that we have provided satisfactory services to them. We are a better company compared to the rest because we go the extra mile to simplify your journey. We also provide a free quotation with no obligations attached. We will willingly provide you with the guidance you seek and the support you need.
Get in touch!
Please fill-out the form at the top of this page. We look forward to hear from you! Call us on 888-509-3213 or get in touch using the contact details provided here. We will respond in real-time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.