Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Nicaragua
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Nicaragua International Moving Services
Planning to move from the US to Nicaragua? International moving comes with its load of challenges. In fact, it is not as easy as just hoping from one state to another. This is due to challenges such as those governing customs and overall logistics. Most people therefore, prefer to hire professional movers as opposed to handling everything on their own. We are an international moving company that will take care of your relocation abroad as well as ensure your vehicle is shipped safely.
Moving to Nicaragua Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Managua||$3,000- $5,000||$5,700- $9,300||3-5 weeks|
|Philadelphia to León||$3,000- $5,000||$5,500- $9,300||3-5 weeks|
|New York to Managua||$3,100- $5,200||$5,700- $9,300||3-5 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Managua||$3,300- $5,700||$6,300- $10,600||3-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Managua||$3,300- $5,700||$6,300- $10,400||3-6 weeks|
|Dallas to Managua||$3,500- $5,900||$6,400- $10,700||3-5 weeks|
|Portland to Managua||$3,600- $6,100||$6,800- $11,200||3-6 weeks|
|Memphis to León||$3,700- $6,200||$6,800- $11,300||3-5 weeks|
|Phoenix to Managua||$4,100- $6,800||$7,600- $12,600||3-6 weeks|
|Denver to Managua||$5,400- $9,000||$9,900- $16,400||3-6 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Plan in advance: There is nothing as frustrating as a last minute rush. It might cause you to not attend to many important aspects. To avoid this, start preparations 90 days before the day of moving. This will give you more than enough time to ensure everything is in order, and that nothing has been left unattended.
Find the right shipping company: To find a good shipping company, start by doing a Google search for professional movers near you. Also, you can ask family and friends for recommendations. Make sure you do an analysis of factors such as costs, customer reviews, and whether those companies are licensed before you settle on one.
Visa and passport: Inevitably, a visa and a passport are mandatory when moving abroad. When looking for Nicaragua International Moving Services, it is wise to look for a mover who offers help in applying for a visa and a passport. Alternatively, to apply for a visa, you can visit the Embassy of Nicaragua in Washington DC or visit their website.
For your passport, ensure that you apply through the US Government.
Check on costs: It is inevitable that you will spend during your international relocation. However, to ensure that you are not caught in financial straits, apply for jobs before you leave for Nicaragua.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need an international moving company when relocating overseas
As we have discussed, international moving is a complex task involving so much. If you decide to handle it personally, it will mentally and physically strain you. It is also time consuming and you will be at a risk of either losing or destroying your belongings, or both.
However, if you hire the service of a professional international moving company you will accomplish your relocation with ease. This is because professional movers have the right equipment and personnel for the job. They will save you time, energy and give you a hassle-free relocation experience.
How to find the best international moving company
As you search for Nicaragua International Moving Services, it is best to first do a web search. You can also seek recommendations from family and friends. Sample two to three companies, and look out for the following:
- Visit the respective companies’ websites for reviews. The more positive reviews the better the company. Also, read negative reviews as this will assist you in making an informed choice.
- Ensure that the company you select is licensed for international moving.
- Ensure that the company you select has insurance that caters for damage on belongings during transit.
- Compare costings of the different companies to get the most affordable rate.
Our Nicaragua international moving services
The following are offered:
- Packing and unpacking: We help in loading and offloading of your belongings.
- Apartment moves: We handle international moving between rental apartments.
- Corporate moving: We handle moving of office and business equipment and other assets.
- Planning and preparation: We offer assistance in getting everything ready for the day of moving. This includes giving you information on how best to package your belongings for transit.
- Visa and immigration services: We assist in applying for visa and immigration services to Nicaragua.
- Housing assistance: We offer help in locating and finding suitable housing.
- Family services: We offer help in locating and finding essential family services such as hospitals, schools, and plumbing, among others.
- Auto transport services: We have the expertise and necessary equipment to ensure that your vehicle is relocated in the safest way possible.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our over 30 years of experience speaks for itself. Our wide knowledge and information regarding international moving is all you need for a seamless relocation. Rest assured, that if you have any questions, we will answer them.
Talk to us
If you are planning to relocate to Nicaragua, talk to us by contacting our experts on our toll-free number 888-509-3213. Also, to receive free estimates of our services, kindly do not forget to fill in the form at the top of this page.