Milan, Italy International Moving Services
Considered to be the second most densely populated city in Italy, Milan is the alpha global city with progress sin the fields of art, culture, education, industry and trade. It is geographically located in the North Italy and is the capital city of the Lombardy region.
When you plan on international move from USA to Milan in Italy, it is not just about flying to the new city. International relocations are complex and challenging procedures that need professional guidance. That is why whether you need to move the business inventory or your household goods, hiring the services of a company proficient at Italy international moving services. Apart from the international relocations services, make sure that they are licensed to ship your car to Italy.
Make the overseas move hassle-free
Moving abroad requires proper planning, sorting and packing of goods, finalizing the logistics before you can fly out. All big and small details needs to be considered important and given due thought. Here are some tips to help you stay organized:
- Start sorting and then pack. This will help you only carry the essential goods. This will reduce the number of boxes and save money. Additionally, use good quality packing supplies and pack them well so that nothing is damaged despite being handled at multiple points during transportation.
- Plan well. Seek the guidance of professionals and most of the experts recommend starting at least 3 months in advance. From packing to choosing Italy international moving service, planning the move is essential.
- Know the city: Connect at online forums to know more about accommodation, driving rules and nitty-gritty of daily life. With plenty of online forums and expat communities, it will be easy.
Why an International Moving Company Is Needed To Move Abroad
Having an experienced company help you make the move, cuts away the hassle and stress of international relocations. Unlike a domestic move, when you move abroad, there are immigration and customs to clear, a lot of documentation and authorizations, taxes that have to be cleared before the household goods or business inventory can be transported. Trying to do it alone can be cumbersome. That is why most people prefer hiring Italy international moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Key aspects of an expert moving service
As you cannot hire the first company that you find out about, it makes sense to look up the key aspects of hiring a good moving service. This includes asking if the company offers:
- Storage and warehousing assistance
- Is the moving service licensed and insured?
- Does it have the legal authorization, experience and credentials to ship to Italy?
- How is the company rated by previous clients based on the level of services provided?
- Do they have trained and licensed staff to handle the packing and shipping?
- Does the company offer third party insurance?
Though most of the companies offer standard services, they are willing to customize their packages as per your requirements. Here is a quick look at some services they have:
- Packing and unpacking
- Commercial relocation
- Business/corporate moves
- House and apartment moves
- Assistance with planning the move
- Immigration services- visa and passport assistance
- Auto shipping services
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
With plenty of companies offering a range of services, making a choice can be difficult. If you are wondering about why you should work with our company, the fact is that we are one of the top listed companies for moving and auto shipping globally. We not only ship goods but we stand by our promise of quality services and timely and secure deliveries. And at the most affordable prices, which helps you save more on your relocation requirements. Call us today to get FREE moving quote and know more about our services.
Other Milan, Italy International Moving Services
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.