Grenada International Moving Services
International moving is the process of transferring your goods from one country to another. If you are contemplating relocating to Grenada, consider working with a firm that offers international moving services. A-1 Auto Transport offers this service to individuals and businesses alike. If you are also looking to ship a car to Grenada, we will take care of all the logistics.
Moving to Grenada Cost & Time Examples
|Houston to St. George's||$2,900- $4,900||$5,400- $8,900||3-5 weeks|
|Jacksonville to Gouyave||$3,200- $5,200||$5,900- $9,600||3-5 weeks|
|Seattle to St. George's||$3,200- $5,400||$6,000- $10,000||3-6 weeks|
|Detroit to St. George's||$3,300- $5,500||$6,000- $10,000||3-5 weeks|
|Atlanta to St. George's||$3,300- $5,600||$6,300- $10,200||3-5 weeks|
|San Diego to Gouyave||$3,500- $5,800||$6,400- $10,600||3-6 weeks|
|Portland to St. George's||$3,500- $5,900||$6,500- $10,700||3-6 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Gouyave||$3,700- $6,300||$7,000- $11,500||3-6 weeks|
|Chicago to St. George's||$3,800- $6,400||$7,000- $11,600||3-5 weeks|
|Denver to St. George's||$5,200- $8,800||$9,600- $15,800||3-6 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Import duties levied by Grenada
If you’re after a duty exemption for your shipment of household goods - you must have owned and personally used these belongings for at least the last 12 months (1). This is all that’s required to have the typical duties waived, making the process refreshingly simple.
Import paperwork required by Grenada
In addition to partially inspecting all shipments passing through Grenada’s borders, customs processes the shipment paperwork. The necessary documentation includes your Work Permit and a notarized Certificate of Origin. A complete inventory is also required (with the receipts for any new goods attached). Customs will ask to see your passport and you may also need a Bank Guarantee (2).
Import duties levied on your vehicle
When moving to another country abroad, the duties you’ll pay to import your vehicle can be significant. Grenada is no exception and its duty rates may be higher than most - and no duty exemption is currently offered. Stated to have substantial import taxes and duties imposed by customs, the exact rate is based upon the specifics of your vehicle. Customs will look at the volume of the engine, year it was manufactured, the model and the monetary value of your vehicle (3).
Import paperwork required for your vehicle
Customs will ask for your Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill. The vehicle’s weight and a general description should also be provided, as well as your tax number. A valid insurance certificate and all of the documents showing the amount paid to ship the vehicle are also required. You may need an Import License too and additional permits could be mandated by Grenada.
In addition, you must provide customs with your name (as owner of the vehicle) and the registration number of your manifest (4).
Though it’s advisable to contact customs directly before undertaking an international move - this is especially true in the case of relocating to Grenada. The available information on customs procedures, filing requirements and regulations is rather sparse.
Therefore, it’s best that you confirm the paperwork you’ll need, the fees you’ll face and the rules you’ll need to follow. Failure to do so could result in penalties being levied by customs, or even them barring your shipment from entry into the country.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Moving overseas is often perceived as a hassle but it can be stress-free, especially when you choose a moving company that does its job well. Overall preparation is important as this enables you to have a great experience and easy time relocating. You need to prepare your goods in a way that will allow for easy packing and unpacking. You also need to prepare your documents so as to enable easy processing. Liaise with the moving company and let them know the necessary details. Also communicate your expectations to enable them deliver the service in a manner that will meet or exceed your expectations.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
When doing something that you are not entirely familiar with, it is best to seek the services of qualified professionals. The same case applies when relocating overseas. Hiring a professional moving company enables you to have an easier relocation experience since they tackle all the details from start to finish.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
Online searches usually bring-up a number of international moving companies, with almost all of them saying they are the best in the industry. How do you narrow this search to get the best available Grenada International Moving Services? Consider the following factors: Do they possess the required certifications? What are their ratings? Are they familiar with the rules related to shipping to your country destination? Are they insured? Does the cost they charge match the benefits you are expected to enjoy? Do not be afraid to request for quotes from moving companies that you are considering hiring.
Our Grenada International Moving Services offers:
- Packing/unpacking: We assist you in making the move stress free.
- Commercial moving: If your business is relocating, it is our business to help you set up shop in
- Office moves: We know how essential time and money is for your business we make this process as fast as possible.
- Apartment moves: We assist you in moving to your new home in a stress-free transition.
- Planning and preparation: We value your time and this is why we help you plan and prepare for an easy move.
- Visa and immigration services: If you provide us with all the required documents, we are able to process them quickly with the immigration department and at the port. Some of the forms required to be filled when moving to Grenadacan be found here.
- Housing assistance: Are you moving from your home to a home-away-from-home? We are here to help you move your household goods and valuables effortlessly.
- Family services: New beginnings are great for families and the service you should get while moving together should be great as well!
- Auto transport services: Shipping your automobile should not be a hard task. We are able to cater for door-to-door delivery, port-to-door delivery or port-to-port delivery.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
So, you have done your research on shipping companies and still spoilt for choice? This is why you should choose us: We are one of the biggest, experienced players in the auto-shipping industry and our staff comprises of professionals who are capable of giving you the service you deserve. Also, the price at which we charge for the services is one that you will love! We are also strategically located and have storage facilities and offices in major cities in the US and overseas. Other clients have enjoyed our services and this can be seen in our good ratings and success stories. We hope you will be part of this story too!
We invite you to contact us in case you need to make inquiries or just to get advice on available Grenada International Moving Services. Do not hesitate to give us a call on 888-509-3213 or get in touch using the contact details included here. We encourage you to fill-out the form at the top of the page. This will enable us get to know you more and the services you seek.
Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Grenada” page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇬🇩 Grenada, (GD)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇬🇩 Grenada, (GD)
🇬🇩 Grenada, (GD)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- 3 Tips For Moving Back To SchoolAcclimating After Moving To Another CountyAdams State University Moving ServicesAfter The Move: Painting Your HomeAlabama Agricultural and Mechanical University Moving ServicesAlabama State University Moving ServicesAlbany State University Moving ServicesAlcorn State University Moving ServicesAppalachian State University Moving ServicesApproximate Moving Cost CalculatorArizona State University Downtown Phoenix Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University Polytechnic Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University Tempe Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University West Campus Moving ServicesArkansas State University Moving ServicesArkansas Tech University (ATU) Moving ServicesArmstrong State University Moving ServicesAthens State University Moving ServicesAuburn University at Montgomery Moving ServicesAuburn University Moving ServicesAugusta University Moving ServicesBall State University Moving ServicesBari, ItalyBemidji State University Moving ServicesBest Questions To Ask Local Movers
Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August