Equatorial Guinea International Moving Services
Are you a corporate or a business and you are importing cars and or any other valuables for sale in Equatorial Guinea? Have you moved jobs and now you want to relocate to the new country with minimum disturbance? You need a professional international mover who will safely deliver whatever it is your want. A-1 Auto Transport will help you through the process. We are international movers with presence in every country around the globe.
Moving to Equatorial Guinea Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Malabo||$3,600- $6,000||$6,700- $11,000||4-7 weeks|
|Seattle to Malabo||$4,000- $6,700||$7,600- $12,600||4-8 weeks|
|Detroit to Bata||$4,000- $6,700||$7,400- $12,200||4-7 weeks|
|San Jose to Bata||$4,100- $6,800||$7,700- $12,700||4-8 weeks|
|Dallas to Malabo||$4,100- $6,800||$7,600- $12,500||4-7 weeks|
|Atlanta to Bata||$4,100- $6,800||$7,600- $12,500||4-7 weeks|
|Portland to Bata||$4,200- $7,200||$8,100- $13,200||4-8 weeks|
|Indianapolis to Bata||$4,500- $7,600||$8,300- $13,900||4-7 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Bata||$4,600- $7,600||$8,600- $14,100||4-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Bata||$4,600- $7,600||$8,500- $13,900||4-7 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Import duties on household items
According to one highly respected source, duty exemption is not usually offered (even on used belongings). The only exception is if you’re employed by a company that has a protocol agreement with Equatorial Guinea - and this must include duty exemption in the terms (1). Another source disagrees completely, asserting that if you’ve owned your household belongings for longer than six months - you won’t pay any duty to import them (2).
In order to clear up any confusion, you should talk to customs about whether duty exemption will be possible on your shipment. If you discover that duties will be charged, expect to pay 10% on your used household items. Appliances will incur a 38% duty and the rate is 30% for food items (3).
Import paperwork for household items
You’ll need to give customs your passport and visa, as well as a comprehensive inventory. This inventory can be written in either Spanish or French and it must bear your signature and the date. You should also attach receipts for all electrical goods under six months old - and these should show where and when you bought the item. Customs also requires a Move Certificate, which you can obtain from the local city hall in your origin city (4).
Import duties on your vehicle
The International Association of Movers says that your vehicle can be exempted from import duty. To be eligible, you must classify it as part of your personal effects, and have owned the vehicle for a minimum of six months (in your own name). You’ll also need to have prior authorization issued by the Port Authority and the Ministry of Transportation, before shipping your vehicle to Equatorial Guinea. However, be aware that this duty exemption may only be extended to those with diplomatic status. Therefore, it’s best that you check with customs to be sure (5).
If you aren’t able to obtain duty exemption, the rate charged could range from 51.9% to 62% of the vehicle’s CIF value (6).
Import paperwork for your vehicle
Customs requires certain documentation, when processing your vehicle for entry into Equatorial Guinea. You must show your Original Bill of Lading (for shipments over the water) or Air Waybill (for shipments via air). You’ll also need a valid Letter of Employment, and proof of insurance coverage. Finally, the purchase receipt or invoice should be submitted to customs (7).
You will need to file additional paperwork and adhere to other regulations, for shipments of your household items and vehicle. Speak with customs to learn all the requirements which will apply in your situation.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
International moving, unlike the local, is a bit more challenging. For you to have a seamless move; there are a few factors you need to take care of:
- Packing: Here you reduce your belongings into smaller portions that are easier to manage. Ensure you put the packed valuables into specific labeled boxes for easy identification.
- Get shipping documents ready: There are documents you must have in order to move your valuables into Equatorial Guinea.
- Hire an international moving company: Professionals will help you from start to finish and ensure that the whole process is hassle-free.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
The mover will help you in packing and unpacking your valuables. This is a tricky exercise that requires an expert to ensure that you do not incur costs on damages and breakages. The international mover will help you get the required documents for moving automobile and other valuables. The professional will assist in getting the required insurance cover. You and your belongings need to be covered against unexpected incidents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
You should not take chances when looking for the best provider of Equatorial Guinea International Moving Services. This is what you need to consider:
- They should be certified by the relevant government bodies with a certificate of operation within Equatorial Guinea and other countries where they operate.
- An international mover should have presence in the countries, which they cover.
- This company should have done this business for a good number of years. The more years the company has been operating the better and the higher their experience.
Our Equatorial Guinea International Moving Services
- Auto transport services: You are a company or an individual and would like to move cars, motorcycles or other valuables in big numbers; we have the expertise and the experience of moving abroad at affordable rates. Get our quotes online for free.
- Office moves: Unlike household moving, office moving comes with some technicalities due to the items involved. We have the expertise to take care of this sensitive move and ensure you are settled into your new office within the shortest time possible.
- Housing and storage facilities: When you have moved to your new destination, you do not have to struggle getting a place to stay or store your valuables. We will help you get room for storage before you settle.
- Packing and unpacking: We will help you pack your valuables for easy move and unpack once you get to your new destination.
- Apartment moves: We simplify this otherwise tricky process for you and easily get you to your destination hassle-free.
- Planning and preparation: A-1 Auto Transport is keen on planning and preparing your move to ensure you have everything you need in place and you are fully covered.
- Visa and immigration services: Our officers will help you get any document you require to move from the immigration department well in advance.
- Family services: Whatever time of the year, whether you want to move your spouse and children into the country or to another, we will get you there safely.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We can comfortably offer Equatorial Guinea International Moving Services because we are registered with the government of Equatorial Guinea. We also have permits to operate in nearly all countries of the world. Our offices and agents are strategically located in the main cities of the world. With experience in the moving industry spanning over 20 years, we have developed vital linkages with other service providers. As such, we are able to help our clients’ secure affordable comprehensive insurance cover. By moving with us, you are cushioned in case of a disaster.
We are ready to serve you wherever you are. Just call us on 888-509-3213 or contact us using the details provided here. Kindly fill-out our form attached at the top of this page for further assistance.
Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property into Equatorial Guinea” page.
-Mentions both 51.9% and 62%. It isn’t clear which rate will apply:
-Import duty and taxes for new vehicles can range up to 51.9%:
Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property into Equatorial Guinea” page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com