Ecuador International Moving Services
Changes may call for a business or an individual to relocate to a different country. International moving can be a long and tedious process. This is where professional moving companies who provide international moving services meet this need. Shipping a car to Ecuador or transporting your goods is made easy when you hire a good shipping company.
Moving to Ecuador Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Guayaquil||$2,100- $3,600||$3,500- $5,800||6-10 weeks|
|Houston to Guayaquil||$2,100- $3,600||$3,500- $5,800||6-10 weeks|
|Seattle to Guayaquil||$2,200- $3,600||$3,600- $5,900||6-10 weeks|
|Atlanta to Guayaquil||$2,400- $4,100||$3,900- $6,400||6-10 weeks|
|Chicago to Guayaquil||$2,700- $4,500||$4,200- $7,100||6-10 weeks|
|Denver to Guayaquil||$3,300- $5,700||$5,300- $8,700||6-10 weeks|
|San Diego to Quito||$4,100- $6,900||$7,600- $12,600||3-6 weeks|
|Portland to Quito||$4,200- $6,900||$7,700- $12,700||3-6 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Quito||$4,500- $7,400||$8,200- $13,500||3-6 weeks|
|Indianapolis to Quito||$4,900- $8,000||$4,000- $6,500||3-6 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Duties when bringing your belongings into Ecuador
It is feasible to receive duty exemption, but you must meet all of customs regulations to do so. You must have an Immigrant Visa or a Non-Immigrant Work Visa (which is good for more than 12 months). You also must enter the country at least 2 weeks before your shipment arrives. If your shipment reaches Ecuador before you do - then you’ll have to pay import taxes.
Other regulations also apply, such as the need for your shipment to enter Ecuador no later than 60 days after you do (1). Due to the complexities involved with clearing Ecuadorian customs, working with a qualified international moving company like A1 Auto Transport is your best course of action.
Paperwork when bringing your belongings into Ecuador
The filing requirements for your shipment are on par with the regulations - that is to say, they are also extensive. You must give customs a Letter of Employment that’s good for a minimum of one year. A Verification Certificate from an inspection company within Ecuador is also required.
The ANEXO II Form must be filled out and given to customs, though you may need to fill out ANEXO I or III depending on your situation. A Migratory Certificate obtained from the Migration Police in your city of residence within Ecuador is also mandatory documentation. Quite a few additional forms are also needed - so check with Ecuadorian customs for a full list (2).
Duties when bringing your vehicle into Ecuador
It appears that duty exemption is only reserved for those with diplomatic status and returning citizens (and even then certain conditions apply) (3). Therefore, you should be prepared to pay the usual duty rate - which is 65% of the vehicle’s CIF value (4).
Paperwork when bringing your vehicle into Ecuador
If you’ve decided to go ahead with importation of your vehicle, you’ll need to have a vehicle inspection certificate. The vehicle’s purchase invoice and an Import License are also required. Finally, it seems that a separate Import Permit is also mandatory - and you can obtain this from the Ministry of Finance (5).
You shouldn’t rely solely on the above discussion of the import process - as more forms and regulations will have bearing on your shipments. The most prudent approach is to speak with Ecuadorian customs, so you’re certain that you’ve fulfilled all the necessary import requirements.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
The following tips can help you have a smooth process while making your move:
- Conduct plenty of research while searching for the moving company. Gather as much information on firms that provide Ecuador International Moving Services as you can and especially those that do so within your budget.
- Familiarize yourself with rules governing shipping to your destination country. Relevant authorities such as the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) have useful information
- Packaging of your goods in a way that allows for easy storage and movement is important. In case there is a fragile product, package and label it well.
- Prepare your documents and present them as and when required for processing.
- Liaise with the moving company and provide them with all necessary information that relates to your move. Seek guidance and information from them whenever you need to do so.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Relocating to Ecuador or any other location may be a hard task to do alone. You need someone who can provide Ecuador International Moving Services such as packing and unpacking, transportation and document processing. This will make your international move less overwhelming, from start to finish.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
When making an international move, you need to consider a number of factors before hiring a moving company: Will they offer you with reliable and secure transportation of your goods? Do they have a good support team that will handle your requests in a timely and professional manner? Are they certified to provide Ecuador International Moving Services? How well do they perform in the moving industry? What is their rating? Will they match your budget? Request for their shipping estimates and match these against the type of service the company will provide.
Our Ecuador international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: We have packing supplies that make the move easy.
- Commercial moving: We are here to help your business move swiftly and effortlessly.
- Office moves: We enable you and your team to have an easy transition and get back to business without delay.
- Apartment moves: Moving from your door to your door at Ecuador should not worry you when you use our services.
- Planning and preparation: We know that there are a number of documents to handle and stages to pass when relocating and we guide you through this process.
- Visa and immigration services: When moving to Ecuador, there are a number of visa application requirements and we are here to walk you through this journey, from start to finish.
- Housing assistance: Our dedicated and professional team understands that you need not break your back while moving and are available to help you have a smooth move.
- Family services: We provide tailor-made services that will suit the needs of your family as you make the big move.
- Auto transport services: If you are looking for a reliable international mover who can ship your car on a roll-on, roll-off basis or via container shipping, look no further! We will transport your car safely.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are capable of handling all the big and small details of your move and still deliver our promise of shipping your valuables in a timely manner. If you are looking for a moving company that is forthright, experienced, reliable and trustworthy, look no further! Professional and top-notch services are what you should expect when you hire us. We value your time and thus ensure that the move is made as soon as possible with no delays. With A-1 Auto Transport, you experience a stress-free time while making your big move.
Move with us!
Please fill out the form at the top of the page. Do also call us on 888-509-3213 and we will respond to your questions. You can reach us at any hour, day or night. We can clarify more on our pricing, operations and any other service you seek. You can also get in touch using the contact details provided in this site.
By talking to us, you are one step away from making the right decision for your international moving partner.
Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Ecuador” page.
Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Ecuador” page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.