- Azerbaijan International Moving Services
- Moving To Azerbaijan Cost & Time Examples
- Household Goods And Import Duties
- Household Goods And Paperwork
- Your Vehicle And Import Duties
- Tips On How To Make Your International Move Easier
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company When Relocating Overseas
- How To Find The Best International Moving Company
- Our Azerbaijan International Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch!
Azerbaijan International Moving Services
International moving happens when a company or individual transports their goods and belongings from one country to another. They can undertake this task on their own or use movers who provide international moving services. Hiring international mover ensures you have a hassle-free move. You will also have confidence that your goods will be transported safely. Shipping your car to Azerbaijan or your office inventory, household goods and valuables can be easy if you hire the services of a professional moving company that not only provides quality service but goes out of their way to deliver great support.
Moving to Azerbaijan Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Ganja||$4,600- $7,600||$8,300- $13,700||4-6 weeks|
|New York to Baku||$4,700- $7,800||$8,600- $14,100||4-6 weeks|
|Dallas to Ganja||$5,100- $8,300||$9,100- $15,100||4-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Ganja||$5,200- $8,600||$9,600- $15,800||5-8 weeks|
|LA to Baku||$5,300- $8,900||$9,900- $16,300||5-8 weeks|
|Columbus to Baku||$5,500- $9,100||$10,000- $16,400||4-6 weeks|
|Memphis to Baku||$5,500- $9,100||$9,900- $16,300||4-6 weeks|
|Portland to Baku||$5,600- $9,200||$10,300- $16,900||5-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Ganja||$5,900- $9,800||$10,900- $17,800||5-8 weeks|
|Denver to Baku||$7,400- $12,200||$13,500- $22,100||5-9 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Household goods and import duties
It is possible to receive import duty exemption on your household goods, but your employer is required to have a Customs Duty Exemption Certificate. If they do not, another type of specialized permission from the Cabinet of Ministers could be an acceptable substitute. Temporary importation is also possible, and whether duty is charged in this situation isn’t specified. Therefore, you should contact customs to learn more.
If your company doesn’t meet the requirements or you’re not moving to Azerbaijan for employment - then you should expect to pay the full import duties on your shipment. These will be calculated on the value of your items, plus the cost of shipping and insurance combined (the CIF value) (1).
Household goods and paperwork
You’ll need to submit various documents, before your shipment can be processed by customs. These include your passport, a packing list and either your Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill. A Letter of Employment and a pro-forma invoice should also be provided. If you’re importing any items which are classified as cultural in nature (such as artwork or instruments) - then you should give photos of these to customs (2).
Your vehicle and import duties
Unlike your household belongings, your vehicle is not eligible for import duty exemption. If you decide to bring it with you when moving, then you’ll pay the typical duties, levies and value-added tax (VAT) charged on vehicle imports. The exact figure depends upon the value of your vehicle - and details like the origin country, size of the engine, make, model, number of passengers it holds and the year it was made.
If you wish to avoid paying these fees, you may want to import your vehicle on a temporary basis instead. You’re permitted to import your vehicle for up to one year, but this process must go through your employer within the country. You also have to provide a Bank Guarantee for the full amount of the import fees - which will be refunded when you ship the vehicle back out of Azerbaijan (3).
There are many more documentation and regulation requirements (for both your household goods and vehicle), which aren’t covered here. Therefore, it’s important that you talk to customs for yourself - to gain a comprehensive idea of the necessary steps you’ll need to take.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
A lot of preparation is required when moving overseas. There are also a number of procedures needed to ship goods or move to a different country. The following tips will make your international move easier:
- Plan and prepare well: Know all the details related to your move. These include, but are not limited to: Knowing the expected shipping and delivery time, the documents required as well as the goods that may not be allowed entry into your destination.
- Get informed: Make an informed move and know all the details of what is required so as to make a successful move. There is information available on websites such as the US Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- Liaise with the moving company: There are many benefits of using the services of movers while relocating. You should therefore create a good client-company relationship so as to have an easy relocation.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
While relocating overseas, you may get stuck at one of the stages. You may also need guidance on which steps to take or documents required to be processed. This guidance can best be provided by a professional moving company. Such a company will make your move easier and also be your trusted guide, from start to finish. A moving company which offers Azerbaijan International Moving Services will also be familiar with the rules governing shipping to Azerbaijan and offer you with shipping advice.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
There are a good number of moving companies but you only need to find the company that will provide you with the best service. To determine this, you may consider their performance and rating and the number of years that they have been in operation. Look at whether the firm possesses the relevant credentials and legal requirements to operate within your region of interest. It will also be convenient for you if the moving company has a physical presence in the country you will ship to. To narrow down to the best option for you, request for quotes from moving companies offering Azerbaijan International Moving Services, and analyze the benefits that stand to be gained against the cost.
Our Azerbaijan international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: We go out of our way to make your move easier.
- Commercial moving: Big or small businesses can make the big move with us and get back to business.
- Office moves: It is our business to help you get back to business in your new space.
- Apartment moves: We help make your move to your apartment in Azerbaijan easy.
- Planning and preparation: We help you plan and prepare the big and small details of your move.
- Visa and immigration services: We are familiar with the migration rules that govern Azerbaijan and can advise you accordingly.
- Housing assistance: Our housing assistance services are available to help make your relocation easier.
- Family services: We understand that each family is unique and requires different types of services; that’s why we offer tailor-made family services.
- Auto transport services: Shipping to Azerbaijan is far from daunting when you choose us to be your trusted hand.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are an experienced company with over 20 years’ work that gets better with time. We also offer the best prices in the market, guaranteeing you value for your money. You will find a trusted guide in our professional team which is dedicated to guide you in each step. We also provide shipping quotes for free and with no attached obligations. These are just a few reasons that make us better than the rest.
Get in touch!
Please fill-out the form at the top of the page. We are just a phone call and a click away! Get in touch via 888-509-3213 or use the details included here. We can also avail you with a quote for our Azerbaijan International Moving Services upon request.
- Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Azerbaijan” page.
- Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Azerbaijan” page.