Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Armenia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Armenia International Moving Services
International moving is said to happen when a company or an individual transports their goods from one country to another. The need for such international moving services is met by the services provided by international movers. These moving companies assist clients to have a hassle-free move. International moving services include, but are not limited to: Transportation, packing and unpacking, moving and storing of the goods. In case you would want to ship your car to Armenia, a reputable moving company will be able to assist you do this.
Moving to Armenia Cost & Time Examples
|Boston to Shirak||$4,400- $7,400||$8,200- $13,500||4-6 weeks|
|Houston to Yerevan||$4,600- $7,700||$8,500- $13,800||4-6 weeks|
|Detroit to Yerevan||$4,900- $8,300||$9,100- $15,000||4-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Shirak||$5,100- $8,500||$9,500- $15,600||5-8 weeks|
|LA to Yerevan||$5,200- $8,700||$9,800- $16,000||5-8 weeks|
|Memphis to Yerevan||$5,300- $8,900||$9,800- $16,000||4-6 weeks|
|Chicago to Shirak||$5,500- $9,000||$9,900- $16,300||4-6 weeks|
|Jacksonville to Yerevan||$4,800- $8,100||$8,900- $14,600||4-6 weeks|
|Phoenix to Yerevan||$6,000- $9,900||$11,100- $18,100||5-8 weeks|
|Denver to Shirak||$7,300- $12,100||$13,400- $21,900||5-9 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Are duties charged on your household belongings?
Shipping your household items to Armenia, can come with the added cost of import duties. Unfortunately, Armenian customs doesn’t offer duty exemption – and you’ll pay 4 Euros for every kilogram of gross weight. However, even if your shipment is low in weight, the minimum duty is 30% of the CIF value.
You’ll also have to pay for the required customs declaration, based upon how many pages your harmonized system code ends up being. Currently, it’s $100 for the declaration and $15 per extra page (1).
What paperwork is required?
Clearing customs is a complex process, and you’ll need to provide the necessary paperwork before your shipment will be allowed entry. Among the documentation required is your passport and visa, along with a valid letter of employment. You’ll also need a valued inventory and a separate packing list. Customs will also request your Original Bill of Lading (for shipments over the water) or Air Waybill (for shipments via air) (2).
This is not a full list, which you can review here.
The fees and documents to import your vehicle
Importing your vehicle during your move is a popular option – but you may be wondering what import duties you’ll pay. Since no duty exemption is available, the rate you’ll be charged will be based upon your specific vehicle. Customs takes into account when it was made, the model, size of the engine and whether it runs on gasoline or diesel (3).
You’ll also need to submit the correct paperwork, such as the vehicle’s title and a certificate verifying that it adheres to the required technical guidelines (and is mechanically sound). Armenian customs also dictates that a document issued from Interpol be included in your packet, stating that your vehicle isn’t stolen (4).
Many more regulations apply and additional documents are required. Therefore, it’s highly recommended that you speak with Armenian customs to get the full picture.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Make your international move easier by acting upon the following tips:
- Your goods will be handled frequently and therefore you need to package them well. Packaging options such as boxing or crating are suitable for different types of goods.
- Prepare your documents well in advance so as to enable easy processing.
- Liaise with the moving company to establish a good relationship with them. You will be able to clearly communicate your expectations and they will also be forthright and update you of your move and any changes.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
International moving requires you to undertake many tasks such as visa applications, packing and unpacking, document preparation and transportation of your goods, just to mention a few. Hiring the services of a professional moving company will enable you to lessen this burden. Your relocation will be made much easier since you will be provided with the much needed support. Your anxiety will also ease knowing that the moving company will attend to all details.
How to find the best international moving company
The number of movers providing international moving services is steadily increasing. This may make it that much harder to pick the right one.
To help you select the company that provides the best Armenia International Moving Services, you will have to take some factors into consideration. Some of these factors include the moving company’s expertise and its ratings. This will give you an idea as to whether they can meet your expectations. Find out if the company is legally licensed to ship to Armenia. There is also the cost factor. To get an estimate of the shipping costs, you can request for a quote.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Armenia international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: We ease the burden of moving by taking on the often time-consuming task of packing all your belongings. We also ensure that you are unpacked and well settled at your new destination.
- Commercial moving: Our specialty is moving commercial entities to Armenia.
- Office moves: We move with you and enable you to set up shop in a hassle-free manner.
- Apartment moves: We transport your valuables safely to your new apartment.
- Planning and preparation: We know that proper preparation is important for you to make a well planned move and we are here to guide you every step.
- Visa and immigration services: We are well acquainted with the visa policies of Armenia and will advise you accordingly.
- Housing assistance: We have a reliable and professional team that delivers great housing assistance.
- Family services: Families feel at home with us and enjoy our personalized family services.
- Auto transport services: We ensure that neither the language barrier nor the mountainous terrain will be a hindrance to you shipping your car to Armenia. We not only deliver your vehicle but also offer to take you through the vehicle registration process.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
While relocating, is your main priority to: Benefit from services provided by an experienced, reliable and affordable mover? Look no further! We at A-1 Auto Transport have served clients for over 20 years and offer various services, including Armenia International Moving Services. We also guarantee you peace of mind since we will deliver your goods and our promises too! Our customers have also given us the confidence that we are the-go-to company. This is because a majority of them are repeat customers. Also, a large number of our existing clients refer us to other clients seeking moving services. We also understand that you would like to make the move without necessarily exceeding your budget. We provide free quotes upon request.
Get in touch!
Please fill-out the form at the top of the page. We will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to give us a call on 888-509-3213 or write to us using the contact details included here. We will be able to provide more guidance, information and clarification on our Armenia International Moving Services.
Found on Moverscom “Customs Regulations – Armenia” page.