Andorra International Moving Services
Changes in the business environment or in a company may cause a business to shift base to a different country. An individual may also decide to relocate to a different country for various reasons. When one finds themselves in such a circumstance, they have to engage in international moving which is a complex, often daunting process.
Moving to Andorra Cost & Time Examples
|Boston to Andorra||$4,000- $5,500||$7,400- $10,000||3-5 weeks|
|New York to Andorra||$4,000- $5,600||$7,400- $10,100||3-5 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Andorra||$4,200- $5,600||$7,500- $10,300||3-5 weeks|
|Charlotte to Andorra||$4,600- $6,100||$8,200- $11,200||3-5 weeks|
|Dallas to Andorra||$4,600- $6,200||$8,500- $11,300||3-5 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Andorra||$4,800- $6,500||$8,800- $12,000||5-7 weeks|
|Seattle to Andorra||$4,800- $6,500||$8,800- $12,000||5-7 weeks|
|Chicago to Andorra||$5,200- $7,000||$9,400- $12,600||3-5 weeks|
|Phoenix to Andorra||$5,600- $7,700||$10,400- $13,900||5-7 weeks|
|Denver to Andorra||$7,200- $9,600||$13,000- $17,400||5-7 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Paperwork needed for your household belongings
When relocating to Andorra, you’ll need to give customs the necessary documents to process your shipment of household goods. This includes your passport and a comprehensive inventory. Your inventory should include monetary values for all of your items and be written in either English or French. You’ll also need to provide a Certificate of Residence, your lease contract or a purchase agreement for a home within the country (1).
Duties levied on your household belongings
If you’ll be importing your household goods from an EU country, then the standard duty will be exempted. Otherwise, it appears that you’ll be required to pay import duty, when bringing your items into Andorra. According to one source consulted, the typical rate ranges from 0 - 17%. However, certain items can be entirely free of duty or have a much higher rate charged (2).
Separate from any duties you’ll incur, value-added tax (VAT) is assessed on imports at a rate of 4.5%. Also, your shipment won’t be charged duty if it’s below a certain value. However, this amount is quite small and seems to be aimed at orders of goods from out of the country (which are being shipped to individual consumers). Finally, extra fees are sometimes levied and excise duty or tax can be added to certain items like alcohol (3).
Paperwork needed for your vehicle
If you’ll be shipping your vehicle into Andorra, then you’ll need an Import Declaration, proof of insurance and your passport. You also must show the purchase invoice or receipt, and documents certifying your vehicle has passed the required inspections (4).
Duties levied on your vehicle
Though specified as the import duties for motorcycles, it’s reasonable to assume these rates apply to all motor vehicles. Expect to pay an 8% duty on your vehicle, and 10% value-added tax (VAT) as well. You’ll also need a log book for documentation reasons - and these typically cost about $200 (5).
As with all moves involving clearance through customs in another country - the above information is subject to change and isn’t exhaustive. Therefore, it’s wise to talk with customs about all the applicable requirements, before shipping your goods to Andorra.
To make this process as hassle-free as possible, it is advisable to seek international moving services from a professional firm. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable company that offers various shipping services, including auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
The relocation process can be made easier by applying the following tips:
- Hire the services of an experienced, forthright and reliable moving company.
- Establish a good company-client relationship with the moving company. Be sure to avail the required information related to your move and settle your bill with them on time.
- Keep informed of all required legal documents. Prepare them well in advance so as to ease processing.
- Package your goods well. Box or crate them since this makes it easier to handle them safely and minimizes possibility of damage or loss.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Moving to Andorra may be an overwhelming process for you to handle alone. Therefore, in order to have a smooth move, you may find it necessary to hire the services of a mover that provides Andorra International Moving Services. A moving company that is familiar with the rules governing shipping and migrating to Andorra will be able to guide you accordingly. You will be able to make a confident and well-informed move by having a trusted guide. You will also have an easier time since they will take up the logistical challenge of attending to all details related to your move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
There are a good number of movers offering relocation services. However, your quest is to find the one company offering the best international moving services and that will help you relocate or ship your valuables in the safest way possible.
The following factors can help you narrow-down your search:
- Does the mover meet the legal requirements to provide Andorra International Moving Services?
- Is the company well-versed in all matters related to shipping to Andorra?
- What is the company’s ratings and performance?
- Does the moving company’s insurance cover third parties?
- Do you stand to gain benefits from the company’s services that match the estimated shipping cost?
Our Andorra International Moving Services offers:
- Packing/unpacking: We got the extra mile to make your move stress-free.
- Commercial moving: Our business is to enable you set-up shop in Andorra without delay.
- Office moves: We help you get back to business at your new location soonest possible.
- Apartment moves: With us, you are sure to move into your new home at Andorra as effortlessly as possible.
- Planning and preparation: We know that you want your relocation to be as smooth as can be. That is why we offer you with all the support you need as you plan and prepare for the big move.
- Visa and immigration services: We guide you through all the steps of your travel to Andorra.
- Housing assistance: We offer you with the best housing assistance services.
- Family services: We cater to families’ unique needs and provide tailor-made family services.
- Auto transport services: Ship your automobile in the most reliable and secure way.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
If you are still stuck and asking yourself why you should move with us, here are some factors about our organization for you to consider:
- We are an experienced mover with good knowledge of the industry and emerging trends.
- We have a professional team that is dedicated to offer you with great delivery service and support, from start to finish.
- We have served many clients and they have been satisfied with our services. In fact, 97% of them have rated us highly and refer clients to us.
- We offer affordable services to cater for your relocation needs. You can get an estimate of the shipping cost by getting a non-obligation quote from us.
Get in touch, get moving!
We encourage you to fill the form at the top of the page. If you need any clarification on our Andorra International Moving Services, do not hesitate to contact us. Give us a call on 888-509-3213 and our very able team will attend to you. You can also get in-touch using the contact details included here.
Found on Tober Group Inc. “Customs Information” page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org