- Albania International Moving Services
- Moving To Albania Cost & Time Examples
- Duties On Your Household Goods
- Paperwork For Your Household Goods
- Duties And Paperwork For Your Vehicle
- Tips On How To Make Your International Move Easier
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company When Relocating Overseas
- How To Find The Best International Moving Company
- Our Albania International Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Make The Right Move!
Albania International Moving Services
When an individual or company moves their property and valuables from one country to another, the process is called relocation. Relocation or international moving is often characterized by long and sometimes complex processes. This brings about the need for international moving services provided by professional moving companies. If you would like to ship a car to Albania or move to your new office or apartment, you can have a stress-free move after hiring the services of a qualified moving company.
Moving to Albania Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Durrës||$3,400- $5,600||$6,200- $10,300||3-6 weeks|
|New York to Tirana||$3,400- $5,600||$6,200- $10,400||3-6 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Tirana||$3,400- $5,700||$6,400- $10,500||3-6 weeks|
|Dallas to Durrës||$3,800- $6,400||$7,200- $11,700||3-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Durrës||$4,000- $6,600||$7,500- $12,500||5-8 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Tirana||$4,000- $6,800||$7,700- $12,500||5-8 weeks|
|Memphis to Tirana||$4,200- $6,900||$7,700- $12,600||3-6 weeks|
|Portland to Tirana||$4,300- $7,200||$8,100- $13,300||5-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Durrës||$4,700- $7,800||$8,800- $14,600||5-8 weeks|
|Denver to Tirana||$6,100- $10,100||$11,200- $18,500||5-8 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Duties on your household goods
Albanian customs allows you to be exempted from the regular import duties, if you obtain an authorization letter. You’re also required to have both owned and used these items, for at least the last six months. Having lived outside of Albania for one year or longer is also mandatory, and your shipment must enter the country no later than six months after you relocate (1).
Other regulations apply, like the need for you to already be in Albania when your shipment arrives. Contact Albanian customs to learn more.
Paperwork for your household goods
You’ll need to show customs your passport and a comprehensive inventory. This should include the monetary values of your items, be written in Albanian and bear your signature and the date. You also need to provide a Work Certificate from your employer, and the employer identification number of taxable person (NIPT) they have on file for you (2).
Other necessary documentation includes your Residence Permit, Work Permit and an Authorization from the General Directory of Customs. Your Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill should also be submitted (3). This is not a complete list of the paperwork required - so speak to Albanian customs to see what other documentation you’ll need to provide.
Duties and paperwork for your vehicle
Whether duties are levied on vehicles during importation, isn’t stated by reputable sources. Therefore, it’s recommended that you contact Albanian customs directly, to see what fees will apply in your situation.
You will need to give customs your vehicle’s title and registration, as well as a copy of your driver’s license. Either your Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill are also required. This must have the year, chassis and engine numbers, make, model and size of the engine listed. Proof of ownership in the form of a purchase receipt or invoice is also needed (4).
Additional regulations apply to the importation of vehicles, so speak with customs to ensure you’re following all the required guidelines.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
The following handy tips can help you make your international move easier:
- Research: Conduct plenty of research on the requirements to make your move possible, the best moving companies and the rules governing migrating to Albania. Make use of informative sources such as the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) website.
- Packaging: Your goods will be moved and stored at various points and you therefore need to package them well to make their handling easier.
- Document preparation: Apply, fill-out and prepare the required documents well in advance before you make your trip.
- Liaise with the moving company: Establish a good relationship with the moving company and clearly communicate your expectations so they can take the required actions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
If it will be your first time to set foot in Albania or if you are not entirely familiar with the shipping rules and migration requirements, you may find it necessary to hire the services of an experienced moving company. Liaising with a moving company that is licensed to provide Albania International Moving Services will enable you to have a less complex move, from start to finish. A good moving company will go the extra mile to guide you and offer you whatever additional support you may need.
How to find the best international moving company
There are many companies offering Albania International Moving Services with almost all of them claiming to be the best. To narrow down your search, consider the moving company’s performance, ratings and previous clients’ reviews and testimonials. You can also conduct a cost-benefit analysis after requesting for a quote from the moving companies. Some companies are able to give you an estimate of the shipping costs. Another important factor to consider is whether the company meets the legal requirements to operate in Albania.
Our Albania international moving services
Our moving services include, but are not limited to:
- Packing/unpacking: We offer packing supplies and also ensure that get everything unpacked once we get to your destination.
- Commercial moving: Our business is to help your business settle in Albania at the earliest time possible and effortlessly.
- Office moves: We handle your business inventory even as you gear-up for your next success story.
- Apartment moves: Moving from one home to another has never been this easy.
- Planning and preparation: From start to finish, we help you plan and prepare for your big move.
- Visa and immigration services: We guide and assist you in your visa application process.
- Family services: We have created custom-made family service packages.
- Housing services: We offer affordable yet top-notch housing services for all our clients.
- Auto transport services: We guarantee that we will transport your car safely. We also advice on the best time to make the move considering that Albania has wet summers.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
If you are looking for an experienced and trusted company that offers Albania International Moving Services, look no further! We at A-1 Auto Transport aim to make your international move as stress-free and far from complex as can be. We offer you with good services at the best rates possible.
We are confident that you will love our delivery and we are willing to give you a quote with no obligations whatsoever! You can rest assured that your valuables will be in good hands and that you have a trusted hand to guide you. We base this guarantee on our extensive experience spanning over 20 years. We also offer real-time support and make your move easy, from start to finish.
Make the right move!
Please fill-out the form at the top of the page. We also look forward to hear from you so do not hesitate to get in touch should you need any clarification, guidance or information. Dial us at any hour on 888-509-3213. You can also drop us a message using the contact details included here. Make the right move and move with us!
(1) Found on Atlast Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Albania” page.
(4) Found on Atlast Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Albania” page.