Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Moving Companies that Move Out of State
Out of state moving companies are situated all over the world. When you’re in need of a dependable state by state mover, make sure you so some research online first. You don’t want to hire a moving company hastily or you may end up regretting that decision. It’s important that a mover possess all the right qualities of a professional in the industry if you are to trust them with your out of state relocation.
There is a lot that goes into an out of state move. When you hire a state to state mover with a great reputation, you can rest assured that they will do everything they can to ensure a safe and successful relocation. In fact, by state law all licensed movers are required to carry insurance coverage. Although the states decide how much coverage is necessary, you can usually purchase further protection through the mover so that all your belongings’ value is covered.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Advice for State to State Moves
- Start preparing for your out of state move as soon as possible, at least a couple months ahead of time. The key to a smooth, stress-free move is preparation. If you opted out of full packing services through the state to state moving company, you should start packing right away starting with the room you use least in your home. Buy all the proper packing materials and label each box after it’s packed. Write “Fragile” on any boxes containing breakable items.
- Hold a garage sale to make some extra cash or donate items you have no use for any longer. This will lessen the amount you pay for moving services by reducing the weight of your stuff and minimizing the labor involved.
- Keep all boxes against the walls in the rooms they were packed in. Leave heavier boxes on the floor and stack the lighter boxes on top of them. This is how the movers will stack them in the truck. It will also keep the home free of clutter.
- Take all valuables or sentimental possessions with you when you move. If they must go with the moving company, make sure they’re sufficiently covered by insurance during the move.
- Create a detailed inventory list. Movers often write their own list as they load the things onto the truck, but it’s good to have your own for comparison purposes.