Mountain Home, Idaho Professional Auto Transport
Mountain Home was incorporated as a city in 1886 and has been the county seat, and the largest city of, Elmore County, Idaho since 1891. The city is small in size but definitely big in heart and local pride. There are many community events held monthly that help bring residents out for food, music, and fun together as a community. These events include holiday parades, music festivals, arts and craft shows and plenty of locally prepared food. There are several local parks, a golf course, a skate park and miles of walking trails and bicycle paths. The local parks and recreation offer community classes including adult continuing education classes online where local residents can earn certificates for various educational courses and painting and sculpture classes, community theater and dinner nights and many other organized events that assist with education, job training, and entertainment.
You can learn more about Mountain Home, including a brief city history, recreation and events and local employment opportunities by visiting the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mountain Home to Seattle||$408||544 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mountain Home to Los Angeles||$636||848 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mountain Home to Phoenix||$661||882 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Mountain Home||$682||910 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Mountain Home||$939||1566 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mountain Home to Miami||$1115||2788 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Mountain Home to Detroit||$1150||1917 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mountain Home to New York||$1212||2425 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Motor Vehicle to Mountain Home
If you have plans to make a long distance move to Mountain Home, securing a reliable auto transporter can seem like a daunting task, especially when you may be trying to coordinate a household move as well. Use the following tips from A-1 Auto Transport to help make the auto transport a little less stressful:
- Check online reviews to see how transport companies that you may be interested in have served other customers. When checking reviews you can often see both positive and negative things about a company, but quite often you will see how a company has responded to a negative review and this can show you how professional a company may be.
- One of the best ways to find an auto transporter is to speak to family members as well as friends to get referrals for a good company to hire.
- When calling individual companies, ask for business referrals and be sure to check each one that they provide.
- Try to avoid hiring a company that offers a price far beneath other rates. Auto transport should always be chosen from the services offered as well as how well you feel the agent responds to you when you speak to them.
- Ask the auto transport company if they are licensed and registered with the United States Department of Transportation. All motor carriers that transport motor vehicles must be registered.
- Make sure the company has insurance coverage in an amount that will cover your vehicle if damaged. All auto transporters are required to carry insurance, but some have higher amounts than others.
- Choose a company that you feel comfortable with and offers quality services.
Mountain Home Professional Auto Transport Directory
Naylor Towing has been in the auto transport business for more than 48 years and they offer very affordable, competitive rates for transport locally to and from Mountain Home and statewide in Idaho. They also transport motor vehicles to all states in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska as well as internationally. They can relocate cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, boats, motor homes, trailers, equipment and machinery and other vehicles. All transport services are fully licensed and insured and Naylor Towing is available 24/7 for service.
655 E Stagecoach Way
Kuna, ID 83634
Mountain Home includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com