Mount Washington Long Distance Moving Companies
For a smooth move, consider enlisting the services of a professional moving company. A-1 Auto Transport, Kentucky, offers unique moving services at pocket-friendly prices. Don’t let your move to Mount Washington be stressful, hire us for a great moving experience. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- Have a list of everything that needs to be done before moving day. This will help you accomplish the tasks fast and in a systematic manner.
- Pack as soon as possible. Starting early gives you sufficient time to sort through your items and pack what you need. It also ensures you don’t leave valuable stuff behind.
- Keep your boxes light. Use the small boxes to pack heavy items like books and the larger boxes to pack light items like linens. Maintain the maximum weight at 20kgs. Note that heavy boxes will slow things down.
- Don’t fold clothes on hangers. Use trash bags to carry them directly with the hangers then hang them back up at your new place.
- Remember to change your address one week prior to moving. Your mail will be forwarded to your new address. Hence you won’t miss important notifications from your bank and other business associates.
Why you need the services of a professional moving company
- Equipment: Professional movers bring their equipment to expedite the moving process. There are items you can’t handle without the right tools. Heavy furniture or piano can easily break if not handled with care. Movers use dollies, straps, and blankets to protect and safely lift bulky and heavy items when loading and unloading them.
- Reliability: With professional movers, you won’t have to rely on your friends and family. They commit to the date you agreed on, and you are confident things will go as planned. Since they are professionals, they will show up at your doorstep early to commence the moving process.
- Economical: Hiring a professional moving company will save you money. Most movers charge either hourly or a fixed bill depending on the distance of the move and the size of your move. You won’t run into hidden costs since the movers will have factored in all the expenses.
- Professional services: Neither you nor your friends can match the skills of professional movers. They are trained to handle your belongings with utmost care without causing any damages. They make moving seem so easy with their tactical approach. You don’t have to take part in any planning or heavy lifting.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for finding a great moving company
Check that the mover has a physical address. They should provide the location of their premises and contact information that works. Their brand name should be displayed on their trucks clearly for easy identification.
Make certain your mover has a license from the FMCSA. The agency is responsible for registering movers who have complied with the required regulations.
- If it’s a move within a state, the company should be licensed by their respective states. In Kentucky, movers are required to have a KY “DMT” or DVR license number.
- Interstate movers should have a valid USDOT Number and MC Number.
Read online reviews on Yelp. Search their database by typing the company name to view the comments of other people. Negative reviews should not outweigh positive reviews. If there are complaints, find out if they got resolved.
Never hire a mover that is not insured. The safety of your belongings should come first, and an insured moving company gives you confidence that you will not incur any losses in case of an accident. Visit the Licensing and Insurance Public database to verify the insurance details of your moving company.
Ask as many questions as you can before hiring a moving company. Since you’re looking for the best candidate, you must voice any concerns you have about the move. Reputable movers should be knowledgeable and answer your questions courteously.
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Packing materials
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Cheap Mount Washington movers
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are committed to helping you move with ease and settle as fast as possible. At A-1 Auto Transport, we don’t just move house; we offer personal support to any issues you might have. You don’t have to be stressed alone, our full-service package ensures that everything is handled by our expertly trained team. Your safety and that of your items are guaranteed when you hire us.
Get free quotes
For more information about our range of services, don’t hesitate to call our toll-free number 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.