- Mount Vernon Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips to help you move without stress
- Why you should always hire a professional moving company
- How to find a reputable moving company
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our services
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Talk to us
Mount Vernon Long Distance Moving Companies
If for instance, there is an increase in the family unit, you have to look for a bigger apartment to accommodate everyone comfortably. For a move to be smooth and stress-free, you need to have a partner who is not only willing to help you settle quickly but offers first-class services as well. We are a New York-based professional moving company ready to help you move in or out of Mount Vernon. We also offer vehicle relocation services.
Tips to help you move without stress
- Pack valuables such as laptops, family heirlooms, jewelry and important documents yourself. These items are irreplaceable hence losing them will be a huge mistake. If you're driving, carry them in your car.
- Don’t overload boxes. Keep the maximum weight below 50 pounds so you can move them from one point to another with ease. A good tip is to use small boxes to pack heavy items and the large boxes for light items.
- Organize with your service providers when to have your utilities switched off and transferred to your new home. Doing this early ensures that your house is connected by the time you move in.
- Don’t move with every item in your house. Identify what you really need so as to lessen your luggage. You can opt for a garage sale to get rid of old furniture or items that you feel need replacing.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always hire a professional moving company
- Experience. A company that has more than 10 years in active business provides better quality services than a new company. If you want your move to be less complicated, go for an experienced mover. They are knowledgeable and have a backup plan for every situation. They will manage your move in a professional manner and help you settle as quickly as possible.
- Equipment. A DIY move exposes your items to the risk of damage or breakage. On the other hand, when you hire a professional moving company, your items will be handled with the utmost care. They have the appropriate tools and equipment to handle heavy and bulky household items. They know the techniques to fit awkwardly shaped furniture through tight spaces and deliver them without a scratch.
- Reliability. Professional movers commit to their work. They give deadlines they intend to keep. Unlike your friends who have other family commitments, movers are only focused on the success of your move. They will prepare and be present on the agreed date to offer the services you paid for. A professional moving company is trustworthy and you can always depend on their services.
- Insurance coverage. If you want peace of mind, enlist the services of a professional mover. Apart from the basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item, they have other options you can choose from. This is geared towards protecting your items while in their hands. If an item gets damaged, you will be compensated up to the value of your policy.
How to find a reputable moving company
- Check their licenses with the FMCSA. Movers are only allowed to operate after complying with the federal and state laws. If you're moving to another state, your mover should have a USDOT Number. If you're moving within the state, then make sure your mover has a license from the New York Department of Transportation.
- Is your mover a member of the American Moving and Storage Association? AMSA screens moving companies to ensure they are legitimate and have a clean record. By entering your location, destination, and the size of your move, you will get access to several companies within your locality.
- Go for a local mover. Pay a visit to their facilities to establish the type of equipment they have and just how knowledgeable their staff is. You need a company that you can trust and by asking questions, you will determine whether the mover is worth hiring or not.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Storage services
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Clients need services that are relevant to their personal needs. And at A-Auto Transport we provide clear and concise services that engage customers no matter the size of the move. We allow you to choose from an array of services so that you have control over your finances.
Talk to us
Let us work for you so you can settle peacefully. Contact us on 888-241-3110 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving quotes.