Mount Pleasant Long Distance Moving Companies
Mount Pleasant is a city located in Isabella County, Michigan. The city is home to the Sabina Chippewa Tribal Nation, a recognized Native American tribe. They live in the Isabella Indian Reservation and have the Soaring Eagle Casino which has the best gambling games and entertainment. Mount Pleasant has the Deerfield Nature Park and the Jump Station. They have extreme sky sports, natural wildlife and scenic landscapes. Move to Mount Pleasant with A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide auto transportation.
Why you need a professional mover
- Resources: Moving companies have trolleys, ramps and straps used to safely move items from the house to the moving vehicle. All items are packed professionally. Delicate items are wrapped with bubble wrap while large furniture is wrapped with plastic sheets to protect against scratches. Movers use modified vehicles and real-time satellite technology to move your items over long distances. They also have all required permits to move items across states and overseas.
- Experience: Moving companies have conducted thousands of moves. They know the terrain in and out. They can predict bad weather and when traffic begins to congest. This enables them to avoid accidents and delays. They have different techniques to move items; they can dismantle large furniture and move them in bits. Movers know how to load items in the carrier to avoid damage while in transit.
- Affordability: Moving companies reduce the chances of risks occurring along the entire moving process. Movers use professionally trained personnel and advanced equipment that greatly reduces the moving time. They also charge an all-inclusive rate which reduces individual charges of packing, loading and delivery. The items are insured to prevent any losses.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Mount Pleasant
Get recommendations from someone who knows the type of move you require. Avoid companies that use brokers since most only do so for profit.
Use trusted customer review sites like Moverreviews.com to get a better understanding of long distance moves. The site has extensive experience in the moving industry. Previous customers narrate useful tips on how to choose a reliable mover. Beware of fake review sites that promote themselves by generating dishonest reviews.
The American Movers and Storage Association registers the best interstate moving companies. All members abide by a set professional code of ethics. They have to provide incredible services at fair prices. They also educate the public about moving and can recommend a reliable mover. Choose the most experienced mover since they have a higher chance of success.
Ensure the company is compliant with the government’s laws. Enter the company’s USDOT number at FMCSA to verify their safety rating, pending violations and the type of household goods moving license. Avoid movers with a low safety rating.
Tips for a flawless move
- Set a moving date during the months of October to April. There are fewer people moving which results to reduced moving charges.
- Let the company conduct a walk-through and free valuation coverage. They should inform you about the type of insurance they’ll use and the amount you’ll pay for your move.
- Confirm that the estimate provided covers unforeseen situations such as extreme weather. They should also include the delivery window and pick up location.
- Downsize your move by selling and donating items you no longer use. Pack the items and call local charities for a pick-up. You can also sell them at a yard sale.
- Source for moving supplies weeks in advance. Moving equipment such as trolleys and ramps can be rent from U-Haul while quality corrugated boxes can be accessed at com for free.
- Separate utilities and pack them in a first night bag. Ensure you have fresh clothes, toiletries and cooking essentials. They come in handy the first few days before you finish unpacking.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions weeks in advance to ensure they don’t get renewed days before moving out.
- Change your address at USPS and update it on I am moving. You can win free coupons worth almost $1,000.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
Our environmental friendly services have been recommended by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Check out our 5-star rating from Transportreviews.com.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Corporate relocations
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Local moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- State to state moves
Call us now
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.