Mounds View Long Distance Moving Companies
If for whatever reason you find yourself among the millions of people who move annually, you need to be strategic. The first step is to consider the services of a professional moving company. With our experience, you can be guaranteed your move will be fast and efficient. For a seamless move to Mounds View, make your reservation today by visiting our offices in Minnesota. We also relocate vehicles.
5 Hacks that make moving less stressful
- Make sure there is parking space for the movers on moving day. Clear the walkways in and out of your home to make it easy for them when loading your items. If you’re living on the fourth floor or upwards, inform your movers so that they can prepare adequately.
- Start packing as soon as possible. Get plenty of boxes and other packing materials so that your packing process goes smoothly. Make sure the boxes are brand new to avoid exposing your belongings to bugs.
- Pack cleaning supplies last. Loosen the lid and place cling wrap on the opening then screw the cap back on. Consider putting them in a plastic bag to prevent spillage.
- Defrost your refrigerator and clean it thoroughly a few days before moving out. Wipe dry any liquids and leave the doors open for free air circulation. This will kill any foul smell and mildew from forming.
- Be present on moving day to give directions on where you want furniture placed in your new house. Movers might have questions to ask and your presence will be of great help. You’ll also prevent items being placed where you don’t want them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Inventory: Imagine the stress of writing everything you own from one room to another. It’s a difficult task that can give be cumbersome. But this is a piece of cake for the movers. They have experts trained for this job and will take inventory of your belongings as quickly as possible.
- Packing supplies: Professional movers provide packing materials of high quality to keep your items safe. When you hire them, they will pack fast and efficiently hence completing your move quickly. They know how to handle fragile items like paintings, antiques, and glassware and will deliver them intact.
- Insurance cover: It’s very important to cushion your items against losses during a move. Most professional movers provide adequate insurance cover for household items. They will do their best to ensure your items are safe from your current house to your new home. In case of a misfortunate event, you’ll be eligible for reimbursement.
- Expertise: No one is as skilled as the staff of a professional moving company. They receive expert training occasionally making them very good at their job. They will take care of your belongings and make your move less stressful. Since they have been doing this for a long time, you can trust them to deliver your possessions to your new place without a scratch.
Ways to find a reliable mover
A reputable mover should be registered and issued a permit from the Minnesota Department of Transportation to be allowed to operate within Minnesota. If it’s an out-of-state move, your mover should have a license from the FMCSA and a valid USDOT Number displayed on their trucks.
Read carefully the bill of lading before signing it. Most people just skim through and sign it only to regret later. Check that everything you discussed has been written especially the moving cost and the contract for transporting your items. This will prevent misunderstandings when it comes to making payments.
Consider a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Movers are subjected through a rigorous background check to determine whether they are legitimate or if they have any criminal records. By hiring a ProMover member, you are confident that you’re working with a legitimate company.
We specialize in these services
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Full-service pack (packing and unpacking)
- Storage facilities
- Door to door moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We offer more than just transporting your household items. We go above and beyond to make sure nothing goes wrong during the move. Our mission is to satisfy our clients by providing unrivaled moving services. At A-1 Auto Transport, your items will be handled professionally and delivered to your destination in one piece. Our staff works tirelessly to give you a smooth moving experience.
Get in touch
For free advice on our range of services, talk to our customer experts on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.