Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mosses, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Mosses Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mosses is a town in Lowndes County, which is somewhere around the southern part of Alabama. Like many towns in the state, residents of Mosses find it more convenient to drive themselves when commuting. Your best solution when shipping cars to or from Mosses will come from A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Mosses||190$||190 miles||1-2 days|
|Mosses to Memphis||355$||355 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Mosses||390$||390 miles||2-4 days|
|Mosses to Houston||468$||624 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Mosses||647$||863 miles||3-5 days|
|Mosses to Denver||869$||1448 miles||4-6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Mosses||1161$||1935 miles||5-7 days|
|Mosses to Sacramento||1176$||2351 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our service coverage in Mosses
A-1 Auto Transport can ship your car to or from any address in the town, the county or even the state.
Transport services offered in Mosses
When you choose open-air shipping, we place the car on a multi-car carrier scheduled to travel through Alabama. The transport option waters down the cost to ship since you will only pay for the space that your vehicle occupies on the trailer during transportation. Open-air transport is the easiest to schedule. Keeping vehicles in an enclosure helps to protect them from adverse weather, which may cause cosmetic damage. There are two options for domestic and international shipping.
- We use enclosed trailers for all domestic assignments. The trucks offer fully covered transport and hydraulic lift gates for loading and unloading cars with low ground clearance. A modern suspension system makes sure that the vehicles are moved smoothly.
- Container shipping is the best option when sending the vehicles across the ocean. You may choose between a shared and an exclusive model. Shared containers can help you cut down on the cost to ship. An exclusive one is a great idea when you also need to send your personal and household goods along with the vehicle.
- Terminal shipping is a great idea for anyone who wishes to cut back on the expenses when shipping cars to or from Mosses. You will drop-off the vehicle for transportation at an A-1 Auto Transport terminal. Our truck driver will collect it and send it to the nearest depot across the state for pick-up.
- Door-to-door shipping works well for people who do not have enough time to go around shipping terminals. It is the most secure way to deliver luxury cars and classics. When you pay for the service, our team member will pick-up the car from any point and deliver it to your residence or business premises.
- International roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) is a standard that allows car owners to ship across the sea at affordable rates. RoRo is a term coined from the processes of loading and unloading the vehicles, where transport assistants drive them into the ship when loading. They will drive the cars off the vessel on arrival at the port.
- We also have other services including interstate towing, transport for salvaged and non-op vehicles, freight shipping, and household moving.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully-fledged shipping company that offers solutions for all kinds of automobiles. We have the right trucks and equipment to move different types of vehicles including motorcycles, boats, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, yachts, tour buses, golf carts, snowmobiles, and many others. Check on our website to find the right transport option for your brand.
Steps on preparing the car for shipping
- Start by cleaning the car to remove all the dirt on the exterior. This process will help you get a correct report when the car gets inspected by the transport company.
- Remove your valuables, personal effects, and household items from the vehicle. The only time that you can transport personal items with the car is when you use an exclusive shipping container. It is a safety rule from the S. DOT.
- If you have more than 1/4 of fuel in the tank, you should run it down so that it does not spill during transportation. It will also help to drop the car’s weight, which is an important factor that goes into your bill.
- Run some basic maintenance checks on the car and take it for repair if it has mechanical problems. You may have to prepare a list of special operation instructions for the driver.
- Remove external parts, like spoilers and fog lights. Cover the parts that won’t come out, retract the antenna, and fold-in the side-view mirrors.
- Make sure that the transporter’s insurance policy cover’s the vehicle throughout the shipping process. Asking for the document is the best way to confirm the amount of cover you will get.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport sits at the top when it comes to shipping cars to or from Mosses. We have a marked presence in all parts of the country. We will deliver your vehicle using the most convenient option and at the most affordable cost.
Get a free quote
Fill this short form or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.