How To Ship Your Mosler
After purchasing that Mosler supercar, transporting it home should not be too much of an issue, especially with a reputable car transport company. We bring to the table a wealth of experience, offer reliable shipping services at the most affordable rates.
The typical automobile shipping process in our company takes between one day and a week, depending on the routes taken and the distance. Although our shipments generally follow a regular schedule, interstate shipment tends to be predictable sometimes, and sometimes shipments might be off schedule by a day or so.
Pre-shipment customer support
We work closely with the client especially when it comes to budgeting and navigating the prices. Many simply come into the office looking for car transport, but with the options available, there is much to do before the actual pick up. We help our clients decide, for instance between open and closed carriers.
- The open carriers are typically less expensive, but will likely expose the vehicle to weather elements.
- Multicarrier are a special kind of open carriers, which have multiple vehicles on board. They are even less expensive than open carriers, but sometimes stop to pick up and deliver vehicles. With this in mind, we help the client determine the delivery date. The prices of multicarrier transport might also vary depending on the position of the vehicle. Top loading, having the car on an upper level, is typically more expensive.
The US department of Transportation requires every auto transporter to have insurance. The industry standard is 50,000, but some carriers have less than this. Our company goes beyond the norm and the long distance car transport standards, offering comprehensive insurance to all vehicles we handle. We always make sure to provide proof of our insurance and its limits to the customer before the shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Handing over one’s car, especially a valuable vintage car, to people you have only just began associating with to transport cross country is a huge risk. One of the biggest worries of both domestic and international shipping clients is the risk they run of damaging their vehicles. First, it is important to remember that the damage rates for the industry are pretty low, so from a purely statistical point of view, chances are that one will not have to deal with any damages at an average damage rate of three percent. Still, our company does everything in our power to take care of the vehicle during transit. Every vehicle is fully insured of damages during shipment whether interstate or internationally.
Straight from the beginning of our association with customers, we make sure everything is in the clear. Our company gives quotes up front, preferably on the first meeting. Clients will find that our quotes are honest, inclusive of insurance and with no hidden charges. Our company has some of the most competitive rates in the market and will work with clients to plan the small details depending on their budget. Whether planning cross country or international shipping, we consider such factors the cost of gas, distance, size, and weight of the car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?