Morton Grove Long Distance Moving Companies
Discovering a new place to call home is exciting. The idea of relocating to the city or state of your choice should be fun and fulfilling. A-1 Auto Transport is here to prepare you for an amazing moving experience. Don’t let your move in or out of Morton Grove be shadowed by panic when the best Illinois moving company is just a call away. Our moving services are designed to accommodate the needs of every individual whether it’s a local or international move. We also transport vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Go through every room and remove what you don’t need. Anything that has been stored for more than six months needs to be disposed of or sold. Downsizing your load means more space.
- When looking for boxes, make sure they come in different sizes. Lighter items like clothes and beddings should be packed in the large boxes. Use the smaller boxes or suitcases with rollers to pack heavy stuff to move them with ease.
- Label your boxes to save time when unpacking. Indicate which side should face up, the contents inside and the rooms where each box should be placed. Make sure to label the sides of the boxes to be able to see them when the boxes are stacked.
- Before moving into your new house, you may consider hiring a cleaning company to clean every inch of your home thoroughly. This makes it easy to start arranging your new house as soon as you finish unpacking.
- Do not stock up your food supply two weeks to your move. Make sure you use up all the food in the refrigerator and in your kitchen to avoid wastage. Clean your fridge and leave the doors open for 24 hours for it to dry out completely.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
Movers do a recon of the area they’ll be covering to establish the shortest and safest routes to use when moving. This way, they can deliver your items without breaking any rules or risking their safety.
When you hire a professional mover, they send their inspectors to do an in-home survey of all your belongings. They use this information to calculate your moving cost. There are no hidden charges with professional movers. This makes it easy to plan your finances and avoid overspending.
A professional moving company is equipped with the right equipment to handle your belongings safely. They use dollies, straps and furniture blankets to protect your items from damage. The movers help to significantly reduce the risk of injuries since you won’t be lifting any heavy items.
How to find a trustworthy moving company
- When looking for a reliable moving company, transparency is crucial. The company should be willing to answer all your questions honestly and provide you with references upon request. Get the references of people who have moved recently and contact them to find out their experience with the moving company.
- Make sure you’re dealing with a legitimate moving company by verifying their credentials with the Every mover needs to have a valid license to be allowed to operate in the transport business. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number which should be clearly displayed on their trucks and websites. The Illinois Commerce Commission licenses movers operating within the state.
- Online reviews from customers who have moved in the past will help you know a good company and companies to avoid. Sites like Yelp and Angie’s List are resourceful when looking for a reliable moving company.
- Hire a ProMover member. These are companies that have been evaluated and certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. The association protects consumers from rogue operators by connecting them to movers who have been tested and approved.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Local and international moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Cheap Morton Grove movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a top-rated moving company that takes the burden out of moving to give you a smooth transition into the new city or state. We have the resources and skills to get you moved quickly so that you can settle fast and continue with your normal routine. Our services are unique, reliable, and affordable. Let A-1 Auto Transport handle your move!
Get in touch
Get exclusive moving details by calling our toll free number 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.