Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Morton County, North Dakota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Morton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Life in Morton County is very exciting. It’s a place filled with fun-filled activities for both kids and adults, all year round. There’s fishing, kayaking, hunting, snowmobiling, riding jet skis, horse riding, water parks and lots of many other activities. The Morton County fair is also another fun-filled activity to look forward to. If you are thinking of relocating or visiting Morton, let A-1 Auto Transport help you move. We are a US-based auto shipper with multiple terminals and carriers to get the job done. We have been shipping cars to or from Morton County, North Dakota and the United States for over 20 years. We provide fast, quality yet affordable auto shipping solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Morton County to Minneapolis||$454||454 miles||2-4 days|
|Denver to Morton County||$498||664 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Morton County||$592||789 miles||3-5 days|
|Morton County to Albuquerque||$649||1081 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Morton County||$945||1575 miles||5-7 days|
|Morton County to Charlotte||$971||1618 miles||5-7 days|
|Philadelphia to Morton County||$975||1625 miles||5-7 days|
|Morton County to Orlando||$1010||2020 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Morton County
Our team of drivers has made numerous delivery runs to this county over the years. They are conversant with all the straights and bends of the roads that cut through Morton County. The major routes that we use when shipping cars to or from Morton County include; Interstate 94, North Dakota Highway 6, 21, 25, 31, 49, and 1806. We have expanded our outreach to even the smaller cities that make up Morton County. They include; Almont, Flasher, Glen Ullin, Hebron, Mandan, and New Salem.
Our reach also stretches out to the adjacent counties such as; Oliver to the north, Burleigh to the northeast, Emmons in the east, Sioux to the southeast, Grant to the south, Stark to the west, and Mercer County to the northwest.
In our comprehensive service catalog, there’s something for everyone. We are committed to providing quality auto shipping services. Some of our services include:
- Snowmobile shipping: During winter, Morton County’s rugged terrain offers an amazing snowmobiling track that will have the adrenaline junkies craving for more.
- Boat shipping: Nothing beats riding in your own boat. It gives you great comfort in knowing where everything is located and your operational limits. We are capable of shipping any kind of boat to any destination across the US or overseas. We can have your boat shipped to Morton County in record time.
- RV and motorhome shipping: RVs have become a popular way of going camping nowadays. They give you the same level of comfort as your home does. However, driving them over long distances can be a bit dangerous and tiring especially if you are not familiar with the place you are driving to. They also don’t have a good mileage to gas ratio. Shipping them can save you the hassle of driving over long distances.
Talk to Us!
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Morton County, we are the undisputed hauler of choice. A-1 Auto Transport will ship your vehicle in the agreed time and also offer other add-ons such as insurance and satellite tracking on your car when it is being shipped. Talk to us on 1-800-452-2880 and get your free shipping quotation.
Zip codes included in Morton County
- 58520 Almont
- 58536 Flasher
- 58554 Mandan
- 58563 New Salem
- 58566 Saint Anthony
- 58631 Glen Ullin
- 58638 Hebron