Morrisville Long Distance Moving Companies
Morrisville is located in the North Carolina's second most populous county, Wake. It is known for being the headquarters of the large multinational technology company, Lenovo. Morrisville also hosts the Lake Crabtree and its county park that have multiple activities from water sports to picnic and camp. If you wish to make your move stress-free, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most equipped and experienced mover in North Carolina. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why hire a moving company?
- Injuries: Lifting and carrying household goods is not an easy task. You can injure yourself carrying heavy items such as a king size bed. You can also injure yourself when transporting your goods along the highway. Injuries are expensive since they mean medical bills. They also set you back in terms of time. When you hire a moving company, you reduce the risk of getting injured since you only deal with easy tasks such as packing.
- Accountability: When doing a self-move, your helpers are not liable for any damage to your household goods. They are inexperienced and will pack and load your items poorly which might result in damage. Moving companies are responsible for all your household goods once you hire them to handle your move. Any damage that occurs is repaid promptly by their insurance.
- Time to handle other activities: Long distance moves take up a lot of time. You need to prepare at least two months prior and spend 2-3 weeks delivering your items. When you hire a moving company, they plan the move for you and deal with the time-consuming tasks. This ensures you are left with time to handle other moving tasks or your personal business.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for a steadfast moving company
Ask for referrals from trustworthy people who have moved in the past. This includes friends, family, coworkers and neighbors. They can give you the blunt truth unlike most internet sources that refer companies for a commission.
Check the opinion of previous customers at the company’s customer testimonials page. Past customers review the company according to the services they were accorded. You can know whether the company has adequate moving equipment or quality customer service. Deal with a company that has positive reviews and responds to the customers. Ensure the reviews are verified since some customers are known to post inaccurate information if they have an agenda against the company.
- State to state movers must have a valid household goods moving license.
- The company should provide the basic insurance at 60 cents a pound.
- Safety rating. A reliable company should have a safety rating higher than the national average.
- A company with numerous violations is untrustworthy.
Check the company’s delivery window and the services included in the estimate. Reliable moving companies offer a free estimate before handling any move. The estimate might differ according to things like the moving season. Choose a company that gives you a good deal when you move during the off-season or when your move gets consolidated.
Practical tips for a move to Morrisville
- Schedule your move strategically. The moving date should be set when the company is less busy. This ensures your move is handled efficiently.
- To make your move affordable, move during the fall or winter season. This is due to the fewer number of people moving which makes moving companies reduce their rates.
- Prepare a checklist after your moving date has been confirmed. The first activities should be preparing a budget and getting rid of items you do not need. This should be followed by acquiring moving materials, changing your address and packing.
- Keep all receipts used when moving. You can use some at the Internal Revenue Service to claim tax refunds.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have over 25 years of experience shipping household goods and vehicles across the country and overseas. Our large catalogue of moving services ensures you choose the most efficient services.
Our moving services
- Storage services
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Corporate relocations
- Small moves
- Door to door deliveries
- Pet transport
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.