Morristown Long Distance Moving Companies
When making a long distance move, there are numerous activities involved. This is why it is advisable to use professional movers. Morristown, the county seat of Morris County, New Jersey is also known as the capital of the American Revolution due to the central role it played in the struggle for independence. Morristown National Historical Park is the most famous site in the county. It has war artifacts and a detailed history of the American Revolution. The city is also blessed with beautiful sceneries and modern infrastructure. There are Wildlife Refuges and Reservations which have sufficient recreational activities and nature. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services in Morristown.
Why hire a moving company?
- Packing: This is the most time-consuming task when moving. It is also sensitive since it affects the other moving processes. Once you pack items in the wrong manner, they can get damaged when loading or in transit. Packing is best left to the pros since they have the experience and professional training to make the process safe and swift. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have full-service moves that include packing, unpacking and the house arrangement.
- Saves time: Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport are highly experienced and skilled to accomplish the move in a fraction of the time your friends would take. They also use moving equipment which speed up their pace and at the same time ensure safety.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable mover in Morristown
Ask for suggestions from friends, colleagues or relatives; they might have moved using a moving company in the past. They are more honest since they have your interest at heart and will give you solid referrals.
Check how previous customers rate the moving company. Movers with quality services have positive reviews from most of the customers they handle. Customer reviews are among the best sources on how movers handle their customers. Most movers with mediocre services have multiple customer complaints which they do not bother to respond to.
- Physical address
- Moving resources
- Safety rating
- Pending violations
- Insurance information
You can lodge a complaint with the association in case the moving company does not provide services according to the agreement.
Check the American Movers and Storage Association for a step by step moving guide and how to choose the best movers. They also have a booklet on how their members should charge long distance moves. Some companies are known to manipulate the payment policy to include ridiculous charges.
Tips for an ideal move to Morristown
- Get rid of items you do not use/need. A large percentage of long distance moving charges emanate from the weight of your moving items. The more items you move, the higher the charge. Pack unnecessary items and donate them to Goodwill. You could also organize a yard sale for such items.
- Hire a reliable moving company. Ensure the company representative conducts a walkthrough and provides a comprehensive estimate. This guides you on the cost of the move and in formulating a moving budget.
- Document the condition of all your items as you pack. Take clear photographs which can be used as evidence in case of accidents. Create an inventory of all items packed and let the movers have a copy.
- Understand the delivery window since long distance moves do not always go as planned. The weather conditions may change and the company chooses to move at a later date. It’s advisable to pack essential items that can keep you going for a month before your other items arrive.
- Keep the mood relaxing when packing and on moving day. Play music and provide energy drinks for the movers.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are experienced and dedicated to providing the best services to our customers. We also partner with various organizations to improve our services and give back to the community. Check out our sustainability record from the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our moving services
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Military moves
- Corporate relocations
- Office moves
- Apartment relocations
- Small moves
- Senior moves
- State to state moves
Contact us today
We would like to hear from you, call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Get a free quotation upon filling out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.