Morris Long Distance Moving Companies
On any given day, thousands of families move across the country for different reasons. To join college, start a new business, or just move to a beautiful place to retire. At A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, we know how challenging a move can be. That’s why we work towards designing moving solutions that suit the needs of every client. Our professionals will give you expert advice on how to transition as smoothly as possible. Hire us today and let us make your move to Morris memorable. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Label your boxes correctly indicating the contents and the rooms each box is destined for. This will help you and your movers know how to handle the boxes and make unpacking easier.
- Have your furniture and electrical appliances cleaned and serviced before moving. A clean fridge and dust free bookshelves will make it easy when unpacking and arranging your new house.
- Change your address to continue receiving your monthly magazine subscriptions and credit card statements. Remember to notify your bank and relevant business contacts of your intentions to move.
- If you own a pet, you might want to ask your neighbor or friend to take watch it while you move. Pets may become too excited with a change of environment and may cause distractions to the movers. If you are moving with your pet, find out the regulations of the new city or state and make sure they have veterinary certificates.
- Wrap your jewelry in towels and pack them in a separate bag that you’ll keep close at all times. Don’t forget to pack important documents like passports and birth certificates.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Expertise: Professional movers are highly experienced in handling household items and will do their best to deliver them in one piece. They have the proper skills to carefully pack your smaller items in boxes and the right equipment to lift and carry your heavy and large furniture into the waiting trucks.
- Fast and efficient: Professional movers know how to work with speed to move your items from your current home to your new house. They are trained with techniques to utilize space, and since they run on a schedule, they don’t have a choice but to work fast to deliver your belongings without delay.
- Affordability: When you consider the cost of separately hiring a truck, purchasing packing supplies and hiring people to help you load and unload, you’ll realize that’s it’s cheaper to hire movers. They base their moving cost on distance and the number of items you own. There are no hidden charges with professional movers hence you get to spend only the amount you agree on.
- Reduced risks: In every move, safety comes first. The risk of sustaining injuries is high when you move on your own. Handling heavy items requires the hands of professional movers. It’s their field of expertise, and they have more experience than any of your friends that might be willing to help.
How to find the best moving company
Word of mouth is a valuable tool when looking for a reputable moving company. Ask around for recommendations from people you trust. List down at least three movers and do further research to find one that fits your preferences. Do not go for cheaper movers without considering the quality of services they provide.
It’s advisable to hire a moving company that’s been certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. Apart from subjecting its members through stringent background checks, they also ensure they are legitimate and follow the professional business practices.
Do not hire a company that’s not registered by the FMCSA. The agency is responsible for licensing all companies operating in the transport industry. Long distance movers must have a USDOT Number while intrastate movers must have permits from their corresponding states.
Our moving services
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Storage services
- Furniture relocation
- Specialized and bulky moving
- College moving
- Cheap Morris movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With over two decades helping people relocate across the street or country, we pride ourselves in providing unrivaled moving services. Every move is unique, and our experts work towards making your move as flawless as possible. If you are looking for efficient, reliable and affordable moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is your top pick.
Feel free to give us a call on 888-509-3213 to book your date. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.