- Morganton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Moving Checklist
- The Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Things You Should Consider Before Hiring A Mover
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- A-1 Auto Transport Offers
- Why Hire Us?
- Give Us A Call
Morganton Long Distance Moving Companies
Maybe your search for a new house has come to an end or you are getting a promotion as head of a department in a new town. When it is finally time to pack up your items and move, hire a reputable mover to avoid the stress associated with moving. With over 25 years of service, we can proudly say we are the best in the market in terms of customer service, affordability, and efficiency. We’ll make sure your move to Morganton is safe, secure and hassle-free. We also relocate vehicles.
- Declutter your house so that you can move with the necessary items only. Throw stuff that you intend to sell or donate in separate boxes and write ‘Do Not Move’ so that the movers don’t load them onto the trucks.
- If you're employed, you need to book time off work so you can manage your move without much stress. It is a good idea to ask for packing assistance from your colleague.
- Get your children’s school records for an easy search of other schools. Settling in your new place before schools reopen will give your kid time to adapt to the new surroundings.
- Before you begin packing, ensure you have sufficient packing materials, including boxes, labels, and markers. Pack room by room starting with items that you will not need in a hurry.
The benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Leave heavy items to the professionals. No matter how strong you are, moving needs skills and techniques. The staff of a professional moving company is expertly trained to handle the heavy stuff. They use appropriate tools and equipment that make moving a rather easy job. The movers know how to coordinate well when loading and unloading your items to ensure minimal or no damage.
- Great customer service. Professional movers possess impeccable ratings when it comes to customer service. Besides providing the services you requested, you can expect prompt solutions to any issues you might face along the way. The movers are friendly and will make your move fun.
- Your belongings are covered. While you have the option of packing and transporting your items with the help of your friends, consider what will happen in case they break that expensive glass table or plasma TV. You probably won't ask them to pay. To keep your friendship intact, hire a professional moving company. They are experienced and will deliver your items, including the delicate ones, in the condition they were in before the move. Plus, they are insured which means your items are protected.
- Transparency. The moving cost is accurately calculated and the details discussed openly. Professional movers have nothing to hide and you should not worry about any surprises along the way. The amount on your bill of lading is all-inclusive and you won't pay more.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Things you should consider before hiring a mover
- Storage services are crucial especially for long distance moving. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what will fit into your new home and what won't fit. In cases where you need storage space, reliable movers should be able to provide you with secure storage facilities. Check with your mover first so that you know what to expect.
- Investigate several movers from your region and start by asking about their experience. The longevity of a company tells you more about their reputation. Most companies strive to offer exceptional services to their clients to build a good name. If you hear lots of complaints from past customers, know that the company is not to be trusted.
- Check if your mover has proper licensing from the relevant federal or state authorities. Out-of-state movers must have a valid USDOT Number while in-state movers should be licensed by the North Carolina Utilities Commission.
Out of State Movers Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport offers
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Advanced storage facilities
- Quality packing materials
- Specialized moving (piano and pool table)
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
Why hire us?
We take pride in our team who have the right training, equipment, and positive attitude to make you feel confident you’re getting the most out of moving. We have streamlined our services to suit you every step of the way. What makes us stand out from other companies is our resilience and commitment to customer satisfaction. A-1 Auto Transport has a wealth of experience in moving and you can truly rely on us.
Give us a call
For free estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page. To learn more about what we offer, contact us now on 888-509-3213.