Mooresville Long Distance Moving Companies
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, approximately 17% of the total population relocate annually. If you have a move to or from Mooresville coming up, you should seriously consider hiring a reputable moving company based in North Carolina. Every move we handle is carefully planned because we want you to have a great experience. You stand to benefit from our unique set of services including vehicle relocation.
Simple hacks to make your move less stressful
- Pack early to avoid the last minute rush. The packing process takes lots of time and starting early ensures you stay on top of things. Be sure to label the boxes to make it easy for your movers when unloading.
- You will need cleaning supplies and basic tools like a hammer, screwdriver, and wench when you move to take care of a few things. Pack them in a small box and make sure the box is loaded last so that it is unloaded first.
- Don’t exceed the 50-pound mark. You don’t want to get exhausted after carrying only two boxes. Use the large boxes for lighter items and the small boxes for heavy items.
- Take pictures of the connecting cords on your electronic devices for easy reconnection. Additionally, if you like the setting of your living room and want to redo the same, taking photos of the interior design will help you arrange your new home with ease.
- Keep family heirlooms, antiques, jewelry and precious items close by packing them in a small bag that you can easily carry with you. These are items that are not easily replaceable and need extra care.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The benefits of using professional moving services
- They are thorough and careful: Professional movers handle sentimental items with care. They are thorough when packing, loading or unpacking. You can relax knowing that you have a team you can trust.
- Storage services: If you want to downsize or maybe your items won't fit in your new house, you will need a place to store them. Movers provide safe and secure storage facilities with flexible payment options. The environment is conducive for your items and can only be accessed by you.
- Your items are insured: With a professional moving company, your items will be handled with extra care. Rarely will your items get damaged while in their hands. And for extra peace of mind, they offer insurance cover to cushion you from incurring losses in case of an accident. You will rest easy knowing that your move will be completed safely.
- Trucks and equipment: Professional movers provide trucks of the right size to transport your items in a single trip. This saves you from the headache of looking for trucks elsewhere and paying for fuel and insurance. Additionally, the movers use the appropriate equipment to expedite your move and to protect you from injuries.
Tips for hiring a reliable moving company
The number of scammers is on the rise and you want to be sure your mover is legit. Check their registration details with the FMCSA and verify if the USDOT Number is valid. If your move is local, ask to see a certificate or ‘C’ Number from the North Carolina Utilities Commission.
Stay away from movers who demand a large deposit before the move even begins. Be careful not to fall into their traps. If you pay the movers before they do their work, you will have no control over when your items will be delivered. Also look out for low bids because they might hold your belongings and demand for more pay.
Your mover should be a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Moving companies that are certified can guarantee the safety and security of your items. ProMover members offer services of high standards and have a competent team which abides by the professional Code of Ethics.
We offer the following services
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- International moves
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
Why hire us?
We understand the importance of listening to our clients and know that dedication and objectivity bring forth success and satisfaction. Our solid track record of over 25 years has been made possible through our policy of keeping things simple and delivering top-rated customer service. Our customized moving plan allows us to provide quick and efficient services and delivery. At A-1 Auto Transport, we fulfill our promises with no hidden agenda.
Get in touch
For a one-on-one chat with our experts, call our toll free number 888-509-3213 now. Request your free quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org