Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Moore County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Moore County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are very few historic places in Moore County. The county however compensates for this by maintaining a peaceful and serene environment. It relies on ranching and meat processing like most of Texas. A-1 Auto Transport is your reliable partner for shipping cars to or from Moore County.
What we do
Our domestic shipping service covers all the 50 states in the US. We have different types of transportation trucks running this service.
- Flatbed trucks are quite expensive when used for long hauls. They are most commonly used for short distance towing services across the state.
- Our enclosed trucks have extra security features making them the best for classic and exotic car shipping. They protect the cars from inclement weather and roadside dust. They offer the smoothest rides your car can get from this kind of shipping.
- Open trailers work to drive down shipping costs through increased capacity. They have some of the cheapest rates on shipping cars to or from Moore County. Your car loads on an open truck along with more than half a dozen other cars. Transporters offer you lower rates by splitting up the costs across all the shippers.
We sail through more international destinations than any other transporter. We have different service offers to meet your needs and budget.
- RORO is the most affordable international shipping option available. It involves transporting hundreds to thousands of vehicles inside massive cargo ships. RORO stands for the act of wheeling vehicles on and off the ship by driving them.
- You may want to get your car packed inside a shipping container to give it more safety. This option comes at an extra cost. The most common shipping container sizes are the 20 foot and 40 foot container. A 20-foot container is what you need to move your car and household stuff when moving to a new country.
- Shipping cars by air can exceed the cost of the car. We would only recommend it when you have a highly priced vehicle. It is also common to find people using air transportation when shipping for special events like car races and exhibitions.
Getting it right the first time
Check if the transport company has valid registration numbers from the FMCSA. A transport broker should have a valid MC number. A carrier company should have the MC and USDOT numbers. Try to find customer opinions from review websites. You can also check with your friends and neighbors who might have experience shipping cars to or from Moore County. Keep your focus off pricing when looking at the quotes from different shipping companies. Some of them use low pricing tactics to lure you into a deal, and then later inflate your bill with extra charges. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are precise with our estimates. Your final bill is more likely going to match your quote.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Moore County
- 79013- Cactus
- 79029- Dumas
- 79058- Masterson
- 79086- Sunray