Safe And Reliable Montour County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Montour is a rural county in Pennsylvania. The main economic activity in the county is farming with a majority of these farms producing beef, dairy, and hogs. Limestone is also mined in some areas. It is also home to state forests, nature preserves, and the Susquehanna River. The state game land is used for hunting, boating, hiking, bird watching, and nature study with plenty of lakes and streams offering bass, trout, Muskie, Pickerel, and many other types of fish.
If you are thinking of visiting or moving to this county with your own vehicle, A-1 Auto Transport is the company you should talk to. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with a capability of shipping cars to or from Montour County and the rest of the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Montour County to Philadelphia||$150||150 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Montour County to Chicago||$472||630 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Montour County to Miami||$742||1238 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to Montour County||$743||991 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Montour County||$970||1617 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Diego to Montour County||$1050||2627 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Montour County to Portland||$1094||2735 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Montour County to Phoenix||$1137||2274 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Montour County
We only hire the best people as this is the only way to guarantee great services to our numerous clients. Our drivers are well-versed with traffic and driving rules. They have accumulated thousands of hours driving through American roads delivering vehicles. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Montour County include; I-80, US 11, Pennsylvania State Route 44, 45, 54, 254, and 642.
Our scope of deliveries extends to even the smaller townships such as Anthony, Cooper, Derry, Liberty, Limestone, Mahoning, Mayberry, Valley, West Hemlock, and the neighboring counties of Lycoming to the north, Columbia to the east, and Northumberland to the southwest.
Services we provide
We have diversified our service portfolio to include most of the shipping requirements of the residents of Montour County, including:
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo transport: Since farming is a major activity in this county, this service is well suited for its residents. Under this service, we not only offer shipping cars to or from Montour County, we ship a wide assortment of items and services that include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
- Truck shipping: Trucks are a convenient mode of transport for farmers carrying their livestock or produce. A-1 Auto Transport is certified, bonded and insured to transport any type of truck to all 50 states in America and even overseas. The most common type of trucks we ship include:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups
- Service and utility trucks
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery truck
Ship with us!
If you are looking for stress-free and convenient shipping services, we are the best option. We guarantee the safety of your car as long as it is in our hands. Our rates are also pocket-friendly and our services reliable. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free no obligation to buy quote.
Zip codes included in Montour County
- 17821 Danville
- 7822 Danville
- 7884 Washingtonville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Danville - Montour, Pennsylvania (PA) 17821
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Benton - Columbia, Pennsylvania (PA) 17814
🇺🇸 Berrysburg - Dauphin, Pennsylvania (PA) 17005
🇺🇸 Annville - Lebanon, Pennsylvania (PA) 17003
🇺🇸 Hazleton - Luzerne, Pennsylvania (PA) 18201
🇺🇸 Williamsport - Lycoming, Pennsylvania (PA) 17701
🇺🇸 Danville - Montour, Pennsylvania (PA) 17821
🇺🇸 Dalmatia - Northumberland, Pennsylvania (PA) 17017
🇺🇸 Pottsville - Schuylkill, Pennsylvania (PA) 17901
🇺🇸 Beaver Springs - Snyder, Pennsylvania (PA) 17812
🇺🇸 Allenwood - Union, Pennsylvania (PA) 17810
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Wilkes Barre - Luzerne, Pennsylvania (PA) 18701
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September