Monticello Long Distance Moving Companies
Monticello is a city in Wright County, Minnesota. It’s conveniently located between St Cloud and the twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul. This ensures the city is never short of prime real estate, shopping malls and recreational activities. The city’s residents have protected the environment by annexing hundreds of acres into parks and protected areas. The Bertram Chain of Lakes has 4 lakes, natural habitats and acres of uninterrupted shorelines making it a favourite destination for adventure seekers and fitness enthusiasts. Zip lines, underground caves, cross county runs and canoeing are the most common recreational activities. A-1 Auto Transport will make your move to Monticello and vehicle relocation smooth and stress free.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Security: When conducting a long distance move, professional movers are responsible for all your items. They create an inventory for all loaded items and track the vehicle using real-time satellite tracking. Movers know they have to repay any stolen or misplaced item.
- Straight-forward estimate: When making a long distance move, you should understand all the risks and expenses before choosing your type of move. Self-moves often have hidden costs such as fuel, accommodation, road tolls and delays. Professional movers include all extra expenses in the estimate they hand to customers. This ensures the final moving cost does not exceed the estimate. Any additional expense is paid for by the company.
- Experience: Moving companies have handled thousands of moves on different terrains. They know how to move items across narrow paths and steep staircases. They also have all the required permits and know the best time to move. They can avoid heavy traffic or extreme weather. This increases their efficiency and the safety of your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist of the most reliable moving companies
Analyze the moving company during the walk-through and online communication.
- How long does the customer support respond to queries?
- What type of language does the team on the ground use?
- How do they handle customer complaints?
When searching for moving companies, check their rate for each service. Some companies can make a low quotation and recover the offset from hidden costs and fines. Make sure the company clearly states the total amount of each task and who’ll pay for any additional expenses. Reliable moving companies ask for a 10-15% deposit and they aren’t hasty in their requests. Also, remember to get every transaction on paper to protect yourself in case of disagreements.
Experienced moving companies have quality services and little consumer complaints. They know how to handle customers and provide satisfaction. If you raise an issue with them it’s dealt with swiftly and amicably. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify the company’s experience. You can also use the Better Business Bureau to verify the exact number of moves an accredited moving company has handled since inception.
Useful tips to simplify your move
- Depending on the date of your long distance move, you need to prepare in advance. Let the company conduct a walk-through months ahead and provide an accurate estimate.
- Schedule the entire move within 2-3 months. It allows you to prepare adequately and avoid rushing the last minute.
- Learn about long distance moves. Going blindly into the move can result in extra costs which overrun your budget. You need to establish what services are provided by the movers and their charges.
- Get rid of items you no longer use. They weigh down your move with additional costs, increased weight and using up unnecessary space in your new house. Donate them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. You can also sell them and use the money to facilitate your move.
- Say your goodbyes to the neighbours as the movers load your items. Inform them of your move and invite them for a housewarming party.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Corporate relocations
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Piano moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Pool table moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a special bond with the residents of Wright County who’ve placed their trust in us for decades. We have conducted hundreds of moves which have earned us 5 star reviews on multiple customer review websites.
Get in touch
Check out our affordable and customized financial packages at A-1 Auto Transport. Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and let the professionals make your move to Monticello flawless. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get discounted delivery and storage services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.