Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Montgomery, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Montgomery Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving involves planning, coordinating and time. It allows you to get out of your comfort zone and discover your optimal capabilities; stretching your limits and trying out new ideas. Montgomery, a village in Kane and Kendall Counties can give you this experience. The village has the best views of Fox River along Montgomery Park. The lakes, rivers and water parks offer some of the best water sports in Illinois. The population of 20,000 residents is growing rapidly with most people becoming home and business owners. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for a seamless move. We also handle vehicle relocation.
Why hire a moving company?
Packing is time-consuming and exhaustive. When done by a professional, expect:
- Reduced use of packing materials like boxes, tapes and wrappers. The company knows how to effectively pack. Irregular items like clothes are packed in trash bags and squeezed in small spaces.
- The workforce is properly trained and sufficient. They perform packing frequently; hence they have mastered the craft.
- Less damage. Movers pack items and label them accordingly. Fragile items have extra cushion and huge visible markings. Heavy items are packed first and the lighter ones after.
Movers can store your load if your move happened earlier than anticipated. They have warehouses that are modified to keep the items intact for years.
A moving company has the facilities to store your items if the house you’re moving into is smaller. They can keep all items safe until you find better accommodation.
Safety and security
Movers have performed over a thousand moves; they know everything that involves moving. They handle the risky areas with caution and use equipment like winches to move very heavy items.
They know where there are potholes, the highways with least traffic and times of extreme weather. They then modify the trucks to reduce the time used, subsequently reducing the chances of accidents occurring.
No hidden costs
A moving company factors all costs in the estimate. This includes traffic delays and natural accidents. The truck may be struck by lightning or destroyed by a tornado. The cost charged is rarely exceeded.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps towards finding the best moving company in Montgomery
Get recommendations from real estate agents and friends. It should be either from someone who has dealt with a company before or understands your type of move.
Screen the company’s performance and membership. Sites like Rip-off report and MovingScam.com blacklist mediocre companies. They have useful tips for choosing a moving company. IMAWA is an esteemed organization that deals with movers in Illinois.
Ask for an estimate and let the company representative perform a walk-through. Get to know how their pricing works, physical addresses and your rights and responsibilities. Being keen on pricing, make a comparison and choose the preferred company.
Check with FMSCA on the licensing and insurance status. You should know:
- The company resources-drivers and vehicles
- Cross check the addresses given
- Safety rating
- Permit to move household items
- Type of insurance
- IDOT number
Make your move successful in ten simple steps
- After hiring a reliable mover, set a convenient date. Preferably around October to April when the demand is low and the prices are subsidized.
- Acquire moving supplies after the walk-through has been conducted. You can estimate the materials required. Check with U-Haul.com on the best moving tips.
- Downsize your belongings. Sell and donate unnecessary items. It increases the hauling efficiency while reducing the price incurred. Keep the donation receipts as they come in handy when deducting your income tax expenses.
- Start packing a week before the moving day. Packing is exhaustive and time-consuming. Doing it hours before moving will result in panic and forgetfulness.
- Make an inventory of all packed items. Compare the inventories after all items are loaded.
- Pack utilities separately. This includes cooking essentials, clothes and toiletries.
A-1 Auto Transport
We constantly update our services and equipment to match industrial standards and offer efficient moves at affordable rates. We operate across the entire country and service any type of move. We have earned an A+ rating from BBB and a 5-star rating from Transportreviews.com.
We offer the following services
- Storage services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- International moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Corporate relocations
- Office moves
- Cheap Montgomery movers
Call us today
Call or email A-1 Auto Transport or 1-888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak directly with a moving expert.