Safe And Reliable Montgomery County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Living in Montgomery County is a golden opportunity, just like it is reflected in the county motto. You could be planning to buy a car. You could also be moving to the county for work, business or taking a long vacation. You would want to have your car shipped effortlessly. A-1 Auto Transport is the safe and reliable solution when shipping cars to or from Montgomery County and any part of North Carolina.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Montgomery County||$360||360 miles||2-4 days|
|Louisville to Montgomery County||$398||531 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Montgomery County||$438||585 miles||2-4 days|
|Montgomery County to Milwaukee||$654||873 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Montgomery County||$665||1109 miles||4-6 days|
|Colorado Springs to Montgomery County||$964||1608 miles||5-7 days|
|Montgomery County toMesa||$1046||2093 miles||6-8 days|
|Montgomery County toLos Angeles||$1237||2474 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We have standard automobile transportation services. Our deliveries are timely and we base our standard services on low-cost shipping. These include:
- Open trailer transport: We ship your car on top of an open trailer. We have large carriers that can take up to a dozen vehicles on a single trip. It is relatively cheaper and is also ideal for dealerships and manufacturers.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery: Pick up or deliver your car at any of the several shipping terminals around North Carolina. There are other options tailored to meet your unique needs when shipping cars to or from Montgomery County. These custom services include:
- Door-to-door deliveries: It is a value added service where we fetch your car and deliver it to your residence. This is quite convenient and cost-effective if you run a busy schedule.
- Enclosed transportation: When you have a high-value car such as a luxury or classic, you want the best possible protection for it. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have enclosed carriers for such jobs. Your car gets protection from the elements and any external hazards. We can also do motorcycle shipping, boat transport and many more services.
Our track record
- We have been doing this for over 20 years. With such immense experience under our belt, we understand what it takes to deliver your car safely.
- We have more than 30 carriers crossing the interstate routes. We are a licensed interstate carrier by the US Department of Transportation. Click here to verify our DOT number.
- We insure all the cars in transit. You get no extra charges for this. Our drivers take the best care of your vehicle while in transit.
- We have knowledge of the most reliable routes to use when shipping cars to or from Montgomery County.
- Our track record in auto shipping matches our customer service. They are both great. We have a high success rate. This is what some of the past customers are saying about our services.
- We have enough skills and experience to handle international car shipping. Whether you are looking to ship your car cheaply on RORO or fast by air freight, count on us to give the solutions.
- We have shipped nearly all brands of cars. We understand every unique need for each brand of car. We ship electric cars with the best safety measures without charging you more for it.
Choose us today!
Zip codes included in Montgomery County
- 27209- Biscoe
- 27229- Candor
- 27247- Ether
- 27306- Mount Gilead
- 27356- Star
- 27371- Troy
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.