Monte Vista, which is Spanish for 'Mountain View,' is a small town located in Rio Grande County, Colorado. It is the county's most populous municipality. It offers various annual activities enjoyed by the residents and visitors such as the Ski Hi Stampede, potato festival, and Hot Rod Dirt Drags. The town is full of friendly and welcoming people. If you would like to relocate or just visit the town, contact us to help you with all your shipping problems. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest and most respected names in the shipping industry. We have been shipping cars to or from Monte Vista and the rest of the world for more than 25 years. Our dedication to serving our customers has ensured that we are always in business. Ship with us and experience the convenience and peace of mind.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Monte Vista to Denver||$122||122 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Monte Vista to Albuquerque||$216||216 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Monte Vista to Phoenix||$421||562 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Minneapolis to Monte Vista||$618||1031 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Monte Vista||$679||906 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Monte Vista to Indianapolis||$697||1163 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Monte Vista to Houston||$719||959 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Monte Vista to Washington, D.C.||$1043||1739 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Monte Vista
We have well-established routes in most locations that we ship to. This enables us to save time and keep our delivery promises to our customers. We have a workforce of competent and experienced individuals who are always being trained on new technological advances in the shipping industry which helps to keep them focused and alert on their job. They are capable of safely and timely delivering your vehicle to any location in this town.
Apart from shipping cars to or from Monte Vista, we also ship other items to nearby towns and cities which include Alamosa, Canon City, Trinidad, Pueblo, Durango, Fort Carson, , Fountain, Colorado Springs, Montrose in Colorado, Taos, Raton, Espanola, Aztec, Bloomfield, and Los Alamos in New Mexico.
There's a wide variety of shipping options in our shipping catalog for clients to choose from. They are treated to world-class shipping services at very affordable prices. Some of the services include:
- Shipping for people in the military. Shipping for veterans and personnel from all arms of the military is one of our specialties. We have been doing it for more than two decades. We are capable of shipping to or from any base in the world. Discounts are available for all actively serving members, veterans, and their dependants. Some of the requirements that they must meet in order to qualify for the discounts are, the vehicle must be road legal, it must be owned by a member of the military or a dependent, and it must have 4 wheels or more except for motorcycles and mopeds.
- Shipping for snowbirds. People migrating from cold areas to areas where the weather is warm set off a flurry of shipping activities. You can take advantage of this since most auto shippers will offer discounts in an effort to attract more business their way.
- Freight shipping
- Door to door transport
- Shipping for college students
- Interstate car towing
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multiple car shipping
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Port to port shipping
Types of vehicles that we ship
Some of the cars that we often ferry include:
- Golf carts. Shipping these miniature vehicles is quite challenging. You require additional equipment such as forklifts in order to load them on the back of carriers. Before partnering with an auto shipper, make sure he has the required equipment to pull off any move.
- Jet skis. Most people ship their personal jet skis because the experience of a hired one pales in comparison to riding your own. We are capable of accommodating the different shapes and sizes they come in. we will ensure that it is well taken care of and delivered on time.
- Salvaged cars
- Sports cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Classics and antique vehicles
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
- Make sure that your car is properly serviced in order to avoid breakdowns.
- Clean your car and take photos of all damaged areas.
- Remove all your personal items and any loose or custom installations such as stereo systems and speakers to avoid damage or theft.
- Leave about a quarter full tank of gas.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate your toll tags in order to prevent your vehicle from being charged as it is being shipped past toll stations.
- Disable your car's alarm system.
We are the best
We are the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Monte Vista. We have more than enough equipment and staff to safely take on any shipping job.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.