Between the Montclair Heights section of Clifton and the Great Notch area of Little Falls in the Upper Montclair, lies Montclair State University (MSU). It is a public research center and the second largest university in New Jersey. With more than 300 baccalaureate-level, masters and doctoral programs from Visual Arts to Accounting offered across its six colleges and five schools, the university has a population of more than 21,000 students. It is a home to academic excellence that attracts students from within New Jersey, others states, and internationally. Whether you are an incoming freshman, returning or transferring student who has chosen or is yet to declare a major, you can consider moving to Montclair State University. There are more than 300 majors, minors and concentrations up for grab. Moving with a lot of household goods is the most difficult experience in the life of any student. Getting a reliable mover can ease the situation. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company which offers moving services to or from Montclair State University.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Montclair State University easier
Whereas moving can be hectic, you can make it easier than you expected if you consider some key tips.
Come up with a plan: Getting yourself organized from the beginning is a half job done. Draft a moving plan.
Booking a dorm or apartment early should be at the top of your plan. If you are a first-time student moving to Montclair State University, booking a house early is key to your move. Housing is guaranteed to freshmen as long as you have been fully accepted by the university. Submit completed housing application, enrollment confirmation forms, and fees by the stipulated date. You can get more information from the university’s website on the frequently asked questions section.
You can also seek for off campus housing options in neighborhoods such as Upper Montclair or Little Falls.
- Start packing: Packing is the most difficult and time consuming part of your move. Get the moving boxes and other packing materials. Come up with a packing plan and start packing from day one.
- Hire a professional mover: For a smooth and less stressful move you will need the services of a mover for easy load management since they have the equipment for doing the heavy tasks such as lifting heavy furniture. Liaise with the movers and get their estimates.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Montclair State University move
Hiring a professional and experienced mover to assist with your Montclair State relocation can make you have a stress-free and smooth moving experience. The following are a few reasons for hiring a professional moving company.
- Peace of mind: Professional movers have experience in navigating the roads and handling your fragile goods in a manner that will keep them secure and safe. The thought that your belongings are in safe hands will give you peace of mind.
- Accountability: Professional movers are accountable for your move and they will work to make sure that all your household goods arrive at your doorstep intact and safely. They have your goods covered so you don’t have to worry about potential accidents.
- No injuries due to heavy lifting: If you do heavy lifting on your own, you can develop back strain and other injuries. You can avoid this by hiring a professional mover.
How to find the best university moving company
Start by evaluating auto transport companies at least one month before your move date to give you time to compare various options. When vetting the companies, don’t just rely on referrals from family and friends; check reviews on Yelp, Better Business Bureau, or Department of Transportation site.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers Montclair State University students reliable and flexible services such as.
- Moving advice
- Heavy lifting
- Van or truck for hire
- Full service moving from state to state, coast to coast or internationally
- Dorm or apartment arrangement
- Moving storages
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We, at A-1 Auto Transport, have vast experience in not only serving the New Jersey community but also the current students and alumni of Montclair State University. They trust and constantly seek our services because:
- We have a team of professionals who have undergone rigorous training and acquired the best moving techniques to keep your belongings safe.
- We pride ourselves in prompt delivery. We give you an estimation of the time to expect your goods delivered.
- We take quick and accurate inventory of all your items and account for each one of them.
- We track your goods using a satellite while on transit.
Get Our Services Today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of the page and get a free no-obligation form.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.