Montclair Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new city or state may come about for various reasons; joining your spouse, going to college, work or vacation. That’s the easy part. The tough part is the planning, scheduling, and implementation of the moving process. The challenges can be tremendous. But with the right moving company, all this will play out smoothly. We are a professional moving company located in California, offering moving services that cover all your needs.
How to ease your moving
Prepare in advance
The moment you decide to move to a new city, you should start preparing all the necessary items you will need. These include:
- Get enough packing boxes with tough corners and tape to seal them.
- Label the boxes accordingly. Indicate the rooms the boxes will be unpacked.
- Keep your valuables with you.
Look for professional movers
Make sure the company you are hiring is reliable. Research on the company and get all the details necessary to eliminate the chances of losing your items.
- Set a budget: Find out the price range of the services offered by the moving company. This will help you plan your budget and avoid incurring extra costs.
- Check the new house: You don’t want to be surprised finding water leakages and faulty electric connections at the new house. Do a thorough check and ensure everything is in order, including cleaning the house, so that you settle in smoothly.
- Consider your space: If the house you are moving to has minimal space, you may need to find storage space for some of your items. It will be beneficial to find a moving company which also offers storage services.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Reliability: A professional mover will keep their word on the moving date as per the contract you signed. They operate a well-established system to ensure the agreement is honored.
- Storage facilities: You may want your items to be moved a week or month before you. This will necessitate the need of storage facilities to keep your items safe and secure until you collect them.
- Special equipment: Professional movers have unique equipment used in moving household items, especially heavy ones. Your items will be handled safely to avoid any damages.
How to find the best moving company
There are a lot of moving companies claiming to provide good services. How do you identify the best one?
- The company must be insured with the Licensing and Insurance Public. This will guarantee the security of your items while in transit.
- A company with good reviews means clients are satisfied with its overall performance.
- A reputable company must be registered with the FMCSA. You can check their database for the details of the moving company. Interstate movers need a USDOT Number.
- The experience of the moving company will mean receiving professional services that cater to your needs.
- A reputable moving company has a dedicated customer service department that will attend to all the issues affecting service delivery.
- Its recommended to hire a local company, one that you can easily track in case of any mishaps. By visiting their offices, you can actually see the type of equipment they claim to have. You can also engage in face to face negotiation, and you might just get a discount.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers these services:
- Full-service moving (packing and unpacking)
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Moving storage services
- Office relocations
- Furniture transport (including pool table)
- Local and long distance moving
- Military moving
- Door to door moving
- International moving
- Cheap Montclair movers
Why Hire A-1 auto transport?
Our company has more than 20 years of experience offering transport services to thousands of satisfied clients. We deliver what we promise. We have highly trained and skilled staff who are dedicated to giving you moving experience beyond your expectations. We also follow up with our clients to check how the service delivery was during and after the process of moving. We respond quickly in case of claims. Hire us for a smooth and efficient moving experience.
Pick the phone and call 888-509-3123 to get free advice on the best moving solutions available to you. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.