- Tips On How To Make Moving To Or From Msu Easier
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company For Your Msu Move
- How To Find The Best University Moving Company
- Our Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Contact Us
Montana State University (MSU) is the largest university in Montana. It has nine colleges where it offers baccalaureate degrees, master's degrees, and doctoral degrees. The university offers extensive research programs to its students at all levels. Whether you are looking for a new college near home or the best college in Montana, you can consider joining MSU. Moving can be daunting especially if you have a lot of household goods to move along with. A-1 Auto Transport offers efficient moving services to or from MSU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from MSU easier
Moving can be so stressful. However, we have some tips that will help ease your move.
Plan your move in advance: You need to figure out how you will move and where you are moving to early enough. Some of the questions you need to ask and answer include: How big are the household goods that you want to move? How far from your home is MSU? Are you conversant with the routes? What equipment do you have?
The size of your household goods, distance, moving equipment and your familiarity with the routes should guide you in planning how you will move.
You may consider hiring a mover or moving by yourself. Relying on yourself and friends for long distance moves may be exciting but it can consume a lot of time. You can also be affected by weather, road unfamiliarity and unforeseen regulations governing transportation of certain household goods, especially if you are moving from state to state. You may also end up incurring unexpected costs.
You should also plan what you will pack and how you will pack them. Donate, store or sell what you may not need. Estimate the number of moving boxes and other packing materials you need such as tape, bubble wrap and others. Find boxes of different sizes and prepare them for packing.
- Pack smart: Sort and organize your belongings. Don’t mix your detergent with school supplies or snacks. Ensure that you pack them in separate moving boxes. You may also sell or donate some household goods that you no longer need or which will increase the moving cost past your budget. Some of them you can buy cheaply at your destination.
- Pack only essential items: If you are reporting during summer, you will not need winter gear until later, perhaps in August. You can pick the winter gear later when you break. Pack only summer gear such as workout clothing.
- Liaise with a mover: Even if you have decided to move by yourself, you may still need services from a professional mover. For example, you may not have all the equipment for heavy lifting. If you have lots of household goods, consider hiring a mover to ease your move.
Why you need a professional moving company for your MSU move
There are lots of benefits of using a professional moving company. Here are some of them:
- You are assured of safety and reliability
- Less wear and tear for your car
- Transport everything at once and on time
- You save money and hassles
- Less stress
How to find the best university moving company
Start by doing some research. Come up with a list of potential movers within your locality and verify their credentials. For state to state moves, the mover must have a special number which is issued by the Department of Transportation. The number acts as a license. If the mover is properly licensed, it must provide DOT number on their website and in all their advertisements. Verify their licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
After verifying their licensing, read the customer reviews and complaints from their previous clients. You can call the Better Business Bureau or visit their website for these reviews.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of moving services to and from MSU.
- We offer full service moving; we pack, load, unload, unpack and arrange your dorm or apartment as you focus on other activities.
- We give you flexible storage options.
- We have a team of professionals who give moving advice.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We make every effort to ensure that your household goods are transported securely using state-of-the-art equipment.
- We monitor your household goods on transit through satellite tracking.
- Our drivers have a great wealth of experience, they possess the required certifications and licenses, and have passed various background checks.
- We partner with reputable insurance companies to cover your household goods while on transit.
We are waiting to serve you anytime. Contact our friendly customer care on 888-241-3110 or visit our website at a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page and get a free non-obligatory quote.