Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Montana State University Billings
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Montana State University Billings (MSU Billings) main campus is located in the downtown center of Billings, Montana. This brings students close to educational, athletic and cultural activities. MSU Billings has the highest number of non-traditional students in the nation. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Health allied courses, Arts and Sciences, Business, and Education. Join MSU Billings to discover your future and yourself. You may be planning to join MSU Billings to take a new major, as a first year student, or perhaps your family has relocated to Montana, but the thought of moving with lots of household goods make you think twice. With the help of a professional mover, moving can turn out to be one of the most exciting moments regardless of the distance. A-1 Auto Transport offers moving services to or from MSU Billings.
Tips on how to make moving to or from MSU Billings easier
Moving can deny you peace of mind and consume a lot of time and money especially if you don’t organize yourself well. Here are the tips that can help you have a smooth move to or from MSU Billings.
- Plan your move in advance: Read more about residential and student life and choose the housing option that suits you best. There are two main residential halls in Billings; Petro and Rimrock halls. The Petro Hall has a capacity of 500 rooms while Rimrock Hall has 300 rooms. You can also consider student family housing which has two and three bedroom units.
Once you have booked an apartment or dorm, have an idea of the size, utilities offered, the number of roommates and what you should bring and not bring with you. For example, rooms in Rimrock and Petro Halls have an approximate size of 14′ x 11′. Each room contains two desks, a sink, two closets, curtains, two chairs, two beds and internet access.
- Prepare: Once you have decided on what to carry, what not to carry and how to move, it is time to put your household together. Buy what you don’t have, sell or donate what you don’t need. Also, get the moving boxes and other packing materials ready.
- Start packing: Don’t wait until the last day. Come up with a packing plan and start packing carefully and neatly. Pack only the essential items you need.
- Hire a mover: Moving on your own can be hectic and more costly in the end. Hiring a mover will make your move much easier.
Why you need a professional moving company for your MSU Billings move
Using a professional mover comes with a lot of advantages. Here are some of them:
Movers are well equipped and have experienced professionals to handle your goods. This guarantees the safety of your goods.
Movers are well conversant with routes and all moving logistics. You don’t want to be caught unawares for being in possession of some of your goods with no papers.
You save time for other things. Professional movers do everything for you, from packing to arranging your dorm or apartment.
How to find the best university moving company
There are many movers online but getting the most reliable and reputable mover can be daunting. You can start by seeking referrals from friends and relatives who have moved before.
You can also visit local movers and pay attention to any red flag such as abnormally low estimates, lack of equipment, questionable licensing among other factors. Verify their licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCA).
You can also read customer reviews and complaints from their previous client through the Better Business Bureau.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport understands that MSU Billings students should enjoy their student life right from day one to the very last day. We, therefore, offer full service moving right from your doorstep to your destination, whether you are moving from state to state, coast to coast or internationally. We pack, load, unpack and arrange your dorm or apartment as you focus on other aspects. We also give you flexible storage options and moving advice.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Getting a mover that understands the locality of MSU Billings and has experience in moving its students is not easy. We have not only helped several current students and alumni move to or from MSU Billings, but also built trust and friendship with them. They keep on referring their friends to us and we treat them like our kids. Our state-of-the-art equipment, reliable insurance cover, experienced and professional team guarantees safety and timely delivery of your household goods.
Contact our friendly customer care on 888-509-3213 or visit our website; a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out the form at the top of this page and get a free non-obligatory quote.