- Best Montana Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
- Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
- Cheap Movers Near Me
- Choosing Your Montana Long Distance Movers
- Our Moving Services
- How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Montana Long Distance Movers?
- Before You Sign Anything With The Moving Company
- Things You Should Do
- International Moving Services In Montana
- Montana Cross Country Movers For Hire
- Montana Storage Facility Directory
Best Montana Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
We all know what a pain moving is. It feels like you could just drown in the packing tape and bubble wrap. No wonder so many people absolutely dread it, even though it should be exciting to move into that new dream house. It doesn’t have to be like this. You could let someone else do the hard work and hire a reliable Montana moving company to help. They will do the heavy lifting, and figure out how to get that mattress around the landing of the stairs for you. Meanwhile, you just have to head to your new home to meet all your possessions waiting for you to be unpacked and put away just where you like them. What could be easier?
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Billings to Seattle||670 miles||$2,748- $3,449||$5,406- $7,840||3-5|
|Missoula to Denver||675 miles||$2,744- $3,444||$5,398- $7,828||3-5|
|Portland to Billings||686 miles||$2,752- $3,454||$5,414- $7,854||3-5|
|Missoula to LA||934 miles||$3,099- $3,908||$6,160- $8,968||4-6|
|Nevada to Montana||1009 miles||$3,212- $4,054||$6,393- $9,310||4-6|
|Dallas to Billings||1103 miles||$3,332- $4,210||$6,650- $9,696||4-6|
|Missoula to Chicago||1349 miles||$3,578- $4,532||$7,182- $10,496||4-6|
|Boston to Billings||1864 miles||$4,118- $5,235||$8,336- $12,218||5-7|
|Philadelphia to Montana||2019 miles||$4,326- $5,506||$8,778- $12,878||6-8|
|Missoula to Miami||2348 miles||$4,638- $5,912||$9,443- $13,868||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Montana? Let’s say you’re moving from Billings to Savannah, Georgia. Did you know that move will take you 31-hours in the car or moving truck? Maybe you’re only going to Colorado Springs; that will still take you 9-hours through some challenging passes. If you’re not excited about making a trip like this and you’ve priced commercial movers who want an arm or a leg to move you; give us a call because we can do better.
A1 Auto Transport works with local professionals to help you move long-distances with ease. Even if you’re moving overseas, we can still get the contents of your home there and take the worry off the table. Our transport teams can include loading your items and safely packing them on the truck, to unloading them into the rooms you’ve already picked out for your kids. Just let us know how we can help and where you’re headed, and we can get started today. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Montana Long Distance Movers
It doesn’t have to be scary to choose a moving company. Just do a little research beforehand and you will be confident that they can get the job done well.
- How long has this company been in business: An experienced company has proven that they are able to do the job, and handle any issues. Make sure the company you are working with has years of experience in the moving business.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the federal government and have a S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Look for reviews and recommendations: Sites like Yelp can be a valuable tool to determine if a company is going to take care of you. What kind of a reputation do they have, and how do they handle problems.
- What kind of insurance coverage does the company have: There are different amounts of coverage that can protect your belongings while in the care of the movers. The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound, however, some companies offer to cover the replacement cost or the depreciated value of your things.
- What other services are offered: Many different services may be offered to make it even easier for you to move such as packing, unpacking, and vehicle transport. Find out what is offered and how much extra it will cost you.
- Ease of communication: If you need to get in touch with your moving company you will want to be guaranteed to be able to do so. Using a local company can be helpful here.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Montana movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Montana Long Distance Movers?
It can be difficult to determine how much it will cost you to hire a moving company, but for an accurate quote you should call. Things like the distance you are moving and the amount of things that are being moved will affect the price, but even things like the time of year, additional services, and the cost of fuel can come into play. Most companies will offer you a free estimate.
Before You Sign Anything with the Moving Company
- All services you have requested and there costs should be itemized and clearly stated in your agreement
- Ensure that all information in your agreement is correct, including addresses and phone numbers.
- The insurance and liability policy should be spelled out in the contract so you know exactly who is responsible for what and how much is covered in the event of damages.
Things You Should Do
- Transport and valuables and jewelry yourself.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any damages. Check with your insurance agent before moving day.
- Ask for a copy of the inventory sheet for your records. Be sure to take note of any reported damages and conditions listed on the sheet.
International Moving Services in Montana
While local moves can be done without much assistance, long distance and international projects are a bit more challenging. Due to the far longer distance, your items cannot be packed haphazardly. There’s a high chance your more expensive belongings will break if you don’t protect them.
The distance will also put a large strain on the driver. Professional drivers won’t have problems with such a trip, but it may drain a normal person mentally and physically. You may also need to account for accommodation and for food if the trip is long enough.
If you don’t want to go through all of this, it’s much easier to simply hire a professional mover. Our team handles international projects regularly. To book a date for your project, call now.
Montana Cross Country Movers for Hire
Baker Transfer & Storage
706 Daniel St. #1
Billings, MT 59101
McKell Brothers Hauling Inc.
InterWest Moving & Storage
523 Business Hub Dr.
Belgrade, MT 59714
Montana Storage Facility Directory
Abba Dabba Storage
6625 Tawny Brown Dr.
Bozeman, MT 59718
A-Storage of Montana
3267 Canyon Ferry Rd.
East Helena, MT 59635