Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Montana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Montana Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
We all know what a pain moving is. It feels like you could just drown in the packing tape and bubble wrap. No wonder so many people absolutely dread it, even though it should be exciting to move into that new dream house. It doesn’t have to be like this. You could let someone else do the hard work and hire a reliable Montana moving company to help. They will do the heavy lifting, and figure out how to get that mattress around the landing of the stairs for you. Meanwhile, you just have to head to your new home to meet all your possessions waiting for you to be unpacked and put away just where you like them. What could be easier?
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Montana Long Distance Movers
It doesn’t have to be scary to choose a moving company. Just do a little research beforehand and you will be confident that they can get the job done well.
- How long has this company been in business: An experienced company has proven that they are able to do the job, and handle any issues. Make sure the company you are working with has years of experience in the moving business.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the federal government and have a S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Look for reviews and recommendations: Sites like Yelp can be a valuable tool to determine if a company is going to take care of you. What kind of a reputation do they have, and how do they handle problems.
- What kind of insurance coverage does the company have: There are different amounts of coverage that can protect your belongings while in the care of the movers. The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound, however, some companies offer to cover the replacement cost or the depreciated value of your things.
- What other services are offered: Many different services may be offered to make it even easier for you to move such as packing, unpacking, and vehicle transport. Find out what is offered and how much extra it will cost you.
- Ease of communication: If you need to get in touch with your moving company you will want to be guaranteed to be able to do so. Using a local company can be helpful here.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Montana movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Montana Long Distance Movers?
It can be difficult to determine how much it will cost you to hire a moving company, but for an accurate quote you should call. Things like the distance you are moving and the amount of things that are being moved will affect the price, but even things like the time of year, additional services, and the cost of fuel can come into play. Most companies will offer you a free estimate.
Before You Sign Anything with the Moving Company
- All services you have requested and there costs should be itemized and clearly stated in your agreement
- Ensure that all information in your agreement is correct, including addresses and phone numbers.
- The insurance and liability policy should be spelled out in the contract so you know exactly who is responsible for what and how much is covered in the event of damages.
Things You Should Do
- Transport and valuables and jewelry yourself.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any damages. Check with your insurance agent before moving day.
- Ask for a copy of the inventory sheet for your records. Be sure to take note of any reported damages and conditions listed on the sheet.
Montana Cross Country Movers for Hire
Baker Transfer & Storage
706 Daniel St. #1
Billings, MT 59101
McKell Brothers Hauling Inc.
InterWest Moving & Storage
523 Business Hub Dr.
Belgrade, MT 59714
Montana Storage Facility Directory
Abba Dabba Storage
6625 Tawny Brown Dr.
Bozeman, MT 59718
A-Storage of Montana
3267 Canyon Ferry Rd.
East Helena, MT 59635