Monroe Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving does not have to stress you if you hire the services of professional movers. Monroe was founded in 1817 and has grown to become a hub for industrial, retail and residential initiatives. It is home to Monroe Community Park and Monroe Crossings Park. We invite you to move with A-1 Auto Transport Inc to or from Monroe. We also offer auto transport services.
Factors considered in calculation of moving costs
- Weight of items. Long distance movers charge by the weight of the items. The more the items you need to move, the higher it will cost you because it will take longer to pack and load the truck and because your items will weigh more. It helps to downsize your stuff to allow you to save on moving costs.
- Distance. If moving over long distances you will be charged higher because you will need to pay for the fuel costs.
- Accessorial services. These are additional services that are required to complete your move such as hoisting of the L-shaped couch or disassembly of the pool table, use of mover’s warehouse, shuttle services or long carries if one of the premises is inaccessible by the truck, moving of bulky items or provision of extra material such as mattress bags or stretch wraps.
- Furniture. This will be based on how much furniture needs to be moved and the amount of space it will take up in the truck.
- Season/timing. The peak season in the moving industry is during summer. At this time moving rates go up, more so if you have to move over the weekend or towards the beginning or end of the month. If looking to save, plan your moves on weekdays that fall in the middle of the month.
- Insurance. Your mover will provide you with the option to take up either Release Value Protection or Full Value Protection.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to reduce your moving costs
- Downsize because your final cost is based on the weight of your items. Donate, sell or dispose of the items you will not need.
- Get moving estimates from at least four local movers.
- Always be on the lookout for company discounts especially during the off-season.
- You can pack your items yourself, however you will need to understand your mover’s insurance clause on whether they will cover your cargo if you pack for yourself.
- Where and when possible always opt for a mid-month and mid-week move because the moving rates are more affordable.
We offer the following services to the people of Monroe:
- Pet moves
- International auto transport
- Coast to coast moves
- Moving bulky or awkwardly shaped articles
- Military moves
- Vacation moves
- Commercial moves
- State to state moving
- College moves
- Residential moves
- Delivery services
- International moves
Why move with us?
- One-stop shop. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc we offer a variety of transport and moving services that are designed to address all of your moving needs in Monroe and beyond.
- Moving personnel. We take pride in our ability to deliver a move of any magnitude courtesy of our human resource. We have invested in hiring the best technical and customer service teams. We are continually providing professional development opportunities for them so that they can deliver stellar services.
- Technical resources. We believe in keeping up with technology and innovation that help to make any move smoother. We have thus invested in the latest moving technologies such as the real-time GPS tracking system for any of your shipments and a diverse pool of moving equipment and trucks that will serve all your moving needs.
- Green business. We have intentionally worked on reducing our carbon footprint and protecting our environment. The US Environmental Protection Agency recognized our efforts in The Smart Way Program.
- Competitive rates. We have the best moving rates in Monroe. We will help you get more value out of your investment with us.
- Large network. We have operations and warehouses across many of the cities and metros in the United States. We also have many global offices that allow us to efficiently manage your move to or from the US.
Contact us today
If you would like to get in touch with us, do so by filling in the form at the top of this page or writing us an email at email@example.com. Our agents in Monroe will get in touch with you. You can also call our office hotline on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.