- Monmouth Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 6 Moving Tips
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Mover
- How To Find The Best Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get Free Estimates
Monmouth Long Distance Moving Companies
To pull off a successful move, the answer lies in enlisting the services of an experienced moving company like A-1 Auto Transport. We are proud of our customer positive reviews from many years of delivering quality services across the country. Your move to Monmouth is about to become exciting and adventurous if you hire us today. We have designed moving services meant to make your transition as comfortable as possible. Visit our offices in Illinois or call us anytime. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top 6 moving tips
- Create a budget that will work for you. This will help you pick a mover whose prices fall within your range. You also reduce overspending.
- Visit the new place to learn more about the community. Find out where the schools are, the hospital and police station. Other places include entertainment spots, parks, and restaurants. This way, you’ll settle in more easily.
- Don’t pack things you no longer need. If an item does not add value any more, do away with it. Also, consider using up all the food in your kitchen before moving day or donate to charity homes near you.
- Before you start packing, gather plenty of boxes and other packing supplies. You need bubble wrap, newspaper and soft clothes to protect your fragile items like china from breaking when being moved around.
- Don’t pack any open bottles or containers containing liquids; they may leak and damage other items during transit. Use a plastic bag to carry them so that if they spill none of your stuff will be affected.
- Consider giving your movers some snacks and drinks when they finish unloading your items. They’ll feel appreciated after a long day of work.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Efficiency: When you decide to DIY, you may take days to finish packing, and some of your items won’t fit properly in the boxes due to lack of skills. However, with professional movers, everything can be accomplished in one day. They have the techniques to efficiently pack your belongings utilizing space and time to the maximum.
- Convenience: Moving is complicated. There are a lot of things that need to be done such as setting up your utilities and finding a good school for your kids. With limited time and lots of responsibilities, you need the assistance of a professional mover so that you can direct your energy to those issues. Let them do the hard work for you.
- Insurance: When you move on your own and any of your items get damaged, you’ll have to find a way to replace them yourself. But with professional movers, your items are covered by their insurance options. They are required to provide basic insurance coverage for your belongings. If you want extra protection, you may opt to purchase additional insurance.
How to find the best moving company
A reliable mover should be transparent. When calculating your moving cost, they should provide you with every detail for clarification. Avoid companies that demand a large deposit before the move. Make sure you read the fine print carefully before signing any contract to check if there are any hidden charges.
Avoid companies that have not been licensed by the FMCSA. Tracking them may be difficult in case of any misdeeds. Confirm their credentials first before hiring them. If it’s a move to another city, the mover should have a valid license from the Illinois Commerce Commission. If it’s a long distance move, ask to be provided with a USDOT Number.
Check the ratings of the mover with the Better Business Bureau. High ratings mean a high level of service delivery. The BBB endorses movers who uphold customer satisfaction and operate within the professional business ethics.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Pet transport
- Furniture relocation
- College moving
- Military moving
- Cheap Monmouth movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our staff not only moves your belongings, but they are also friendly and ready to help you out whenever you need them. Customer satisfaction is one of our pillars, and we do a follow up to ensure you were served professionally. When you hire us, we don’t leave anything to chance. We handle your belongings with extra care, and we can guarantee you that we’ll surpass your expectations. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for affordable, convenient and dependable moving services.
Get free estimates
Call us now on 888-241-3110 to make inquiries and have your questions answered by trained professionals. Get free instant moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.