Mokena Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is a big undertaking that will affect you in one way or another. Leaving behind friends and family you’ve lived with for so many years needs some adjusting. But knowing that you will make new friends, visit new places and discover new cultures is exciting enough to push you forward. With so much ahead, you don’t have to be alone in this adventure. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, has got your back. We understand how significant your move is and we can promise you that our focus is to give you a smooth experience so that you can transition with ease. If you have planned a move to Mokena, you are in the right place. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best moving tips
- Start early preparations: Before setting things in motion, you need to have a strategy of how your move will progress. You require packing materials, you need to transfer documents (medical and school records), get certificates for your pets and so on.
- Sort your items: Go through every room to establish what to carry along and what you need to sell or donate. You may have a lot of stuff, some of which is not useful anymore. The best thing to do is sell or donate to charity homes.
- Work with a plan: Create a list of things to do to help you achieve your goals. Prioritize what you think needs special attention and sufficient time. Sticking to your list will help you stay focused and finish your tasks on time.
- Pack wisely: Get enough packing boxes of different sizes from the stores or a local moving company. Use the large boxes to pack light items and the small boxes to pack heavy items. Keep the weight below 20kgs so that you can easily lift the boxes. Also, seal each box properly to keep your stuff intact.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Experience: Most moving companies have been in operation for more than 10 years and have gained rich experience in moving houses. They are trained to organize and execute a move within the shortest period. They have tools and equipment that make moving your sofa and expensive TV a breeze. You will be at ease knowing that your items are in safe hands.
- Time management: If you always run a tight schedule, you’ll find it beneficial to hire a professional mover. They will take over your moving plans and do all the hard work for you so that you can focus on your business. Everything from packing, to unloading and unpacking at your new home will be taken care so that you can handle other issues like setting up your utilities and changing your address.
- Protection for your items: Professional movers are insured which means that they are responsible for your household items throughout the journey. You’ll be cushioned from any losses in case of an accident. To confirm if the company is insured, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
How to find the best moving company
A reputable mover offers services at reasonable rates. Get the estimates of at least three movers and do some comparison. Don’t just go for cheaper rates without considering the quality of service.
Ask the moving company you are interested in to provide you with a USDOT Number which acts as a permit to move from one state to another. Every mover is required to display the 11-digit number in any form of advertising including on their trucks and vans.
Read the online reviews from reputable sites like Angie’s List and the BBB. The Better Business Bureau accredits movers who offer services of high standards and respond quickly to consumer claims. If your mover is listed on these sites and has good reviews, you can trust them to provide quality services.
- Office relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Piano moving
- Cheap Mokena movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are an experienced moving company that takes pride in the excellent reviews from our clients. We put the interests of our consumers first by listening to them and coming up with moving solutions tailor-made to suit every person’s needs. Our staff works tirelessly to deliver your items safely and on time. If you are looking for reliable, efficient and affordable moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is all you need.
Get in touch
For inquiries, call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.