How To Ship Your Mohs
It received a varied response, with some worshipping it, and others labeling it the ugliest car in the world. Nothing can take away from the fact that the Mohs is one of the most iconic automobiles of its generation. Classic cars like this require no less than world class transportation services.
When looking for a reliable car transport company, the first thing to go by is reputation. Reputation is always a clincher in any industry. Go for a company that has been in the business for a long time and always leaves their customers satisfied. The car shipping industry is a tough one, and to find a company that has survived several years at the top of its game is difficult. With so many years of experience, they will know their way around and will have dealt with different types of shipment needs. One can rest assured that their needs will be understood and met.
There are many ways of gauging the reputation of a company. One of the most effective ways is through online reviews. Many times, those customers who receive excellent service normally do not return to give reviews. However, chances are that when the service is poor, people will complain. Look up the company on review forums like the Better Business Bureau to find out what past customers are saying. Do not stop at the point of a negative review but look further into how the company handled the complaint.
Many company websites also carry review sections, but the chances of any company carrying negative reviews on its official website are slim to none. A clever way to get around this is to ask for reviews from the actual past customers. Any company worth their salt will provide you with contact details of past customers.
Another way to ensure reliability is to use a local company. This is especially important when doing international shipment. With a local company, it is easy to keep track of the shipment whether one is shipping to or from an overseas location.
When it comes to cost, shop around a little before having to make a decision. The rule of thumb is to always review the quotes and prices of up to three companies before making a decision. In the shipping industry, comparing quotes can help one save up to 70 percent on their shipment. While everyone is always looking for a bargain, beware of those companies with unusually low prices. Chances are that there are hidden charges and one might end up paying so much more than they should. Always look for companies that give good value for their money, offering services that are equivalent to what they charge.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Signing up with our company will give you these and much more. You will be able to enjoy:
- High-quality support services, including GPS tracking and regular updates
- Full insurance on the vehicle
- Customs and taxes are taken care of for international shipment
- Advice on ways to reduce the overall cost of the shipping exercise
- Different shipping options including open and enclosed carriers, rail and air transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory