Safe And Reliable Mitchell County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are more than a handful of reasons why A-1 Auto Transport is Iowa’s leading carrier firm when it comes to shipping cars to or from Mitchell County. We give our clients the liberty to choose the delivery service that best suits their needs. For those with busy schedules, we can deliver the car to your home. For clients on the move, like say, guests visiting Mitchell County, our terminal delivery system works perfectly for you. Moreover, we provide free quoting services for each and every client in Mitchell. This way, you can do your planning swiftly and conveniently. Last but not least, our services are specifically tailored to suit the socioeconomic profile of Mitchell County. This way, you get the most out of our services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mitchell County to Detroit||$485||647 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mitchell County to Cleveland||$532||710 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mitchell County to Denver||$617||823 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Mitchell County||$652||1088 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Mitchell County||$697||1162 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mitchell County to Boston||$809||1349 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mitchell County to Miami||$979||1632 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mitchell County to San Diego||$1138||1898 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Mitchell County
We ship vehicles to all locations within the 470 square mile county. We cover every address in all cities, townships and communities, including the remotest areas. Our vast scope of service makes us the best pick for shipping cars to or from Mitchell County, as anyone can benefit from our services.
We serve Carpenter, Mclntire, Mitchell, Orchad, Osage, St. Ansgar, Stacyville, Little Cedar, Meyer, Mona, New Haven, Otranto, Toeterville, Burr Oak, Cedar, Douglas, East Lincoln, Jenkins, Liberty, Newburg, Rock, Union, Wayne and West Lincoln. That’s not all. Clients from the neighboring Howard County, Floyd County, Cerro Gordo County, Worth County and Mower (MN) that may need their cars shipped to or from Mitchell County also get to enjoy our services.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- Interstate car shipping: Mitchell County is served by US Highway 218. This is the major route serving Iowa and Minnesota. From this route, we can ship cars to or from any state in America, easy.
- Military and Armed Forces car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has been a proud supporter of our troops since our inception. We offer discounted carrier services for military vehicles and personal cars registered under a personnel from the Air Force, Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Coast Guard or any other special forces living in Mitchell County. Read more about these services here.
- Terminal services: Under this delivery service, we drop the car off at a safe terminal for you to pick up at your convenience. It could be a storage facility, a secure parking lot or a car depot nearest to you. It is advised that you research on the parking fees charged by the County Government of Mitchell County prior to getting the car shipped.
- Door to door services: Under this delivery service, we take the burden away from you and handle everything from loading the car onto the carrier to delivering it to your address.
Talk to us!
Are you interested in our services when shipping cars to or from Mitchell County? Talk to A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) today!
Zip codes included in Mitchell County
- ZIP Code 50426 - Carpenter
- ZIP Code 50454 - Little Cedar
- ZIP Code 50455 - Mc Intire
- ZIP Code 50460 - Orchard
- ZIP Code 50461 - Osage
- ZIP Code 50472 - Saint Ansgar
- ZIP Code 50476 - Stacyville
- ZIP Code 50481 - Toeterville