Mission Long Distance Moving Companies
There’s nothing better than a fresh start. Whether it’s a new house or city, moving gives you a chance to see life from a different view. To successfully move to Mission, hiring a local moving company is a wise decision. We are professionals and work hard to make every move as flawless as possible. Visit our offices in Kansas today to get the best services in the market. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you move with ease
- Pack an overnight bag with necessities like phone chargers, a change of clothes, toiletries, prescriptions and any other item you’ll need to survive the first day at your new house. Keep the bag where it can easily be accessible.
- Clean every room as soon as you finish packing. This is another way to confirm that nothing is left behind. You’ll also be able to identify if there are any repairs required on the floors and walls to avoid penalties from the landlord.
- If you have many electronic devices, take a picture of the connected cords. Reconnecting them when you arrive at your new house will be easy. There are devices such as routers that can only work if connected in a specific way and the pictures will be useful.
- Find a file to keep your documents safe. Passports, birth certificates, will and medical records can’t be easily replaced and will need safe keeping.
- Get in touch with your service providers to cancel the services such as house helps and lawn mowers. Also, you need to schedule your utilities to be discontinued at your current home and reconnected at the new one.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Transparency: With a professional moving company, you only pay for the services you requested. You get to discuss the type of services you want before the move and get your moving costs calculated. There are no hidden charges hence you can plan your budget effectively.
- Safe handling of your items: If you have bulky and awkwardly shaped furniture, leave it to the professionals. They have the right tools and equipment to take them apart so that they can fit through narrow staircases. This also allows the movers to arrange the pieces of furniture easily.
- Liability: When moving your household items, you need an insured moving company that will ensure your items are protected. The movers are responsible for your belongings, and you’ll be compensated for any damages caused during the move.
- Quality services: Professionals are good at what they do, and neither you nor your friends can match their work. When you hire a professional moving company, your mind will be at ease knowing that your items will be taken care of. They use high-quality materials to keep your belongings safe when being moved around.
How to find a reputable mover
Ask around. Get suggestions from your friends or co-workers about the companies to consider and the ones to avoid. By describing their experience with a particular mover, you can tell if it’s the right company for you or not. Shortlist the companies and pick one that you feel will provide satisfactory services.
Check the complaints history of your moving company with the Better Business Bureau. Some movers don’t consider the concerns of their clients, and it will be a mistake to hire them. A company with a majority of positive reviews shows trust and honesty.
Consider movers that have complied with federal and state regulations. Interstate movers are licensed by the FMCSA and issued a USDOT Number which acts as a permit to traverse the different states. If it’s a move within the state, make sure they have a proper license from Kansas Corporation Commission.
We offer the following services
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Door to door moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Piano moving
- Packing materials
- Storage services
- Cheap Mission city movers
Why hire us?
We work professionally and deliver the services as per the agreement. Our staff works tirelessly to make sure nothing is left to chance. Moving is our area of expertise and settling you is our mission. We provide top-notch moving services at affordable prices so that everybody can afford to move in style. Don’t be alone in this important event, partner with A-1 Auto Transport and let the professionals help you.
Get in touch
For more information on our services, get in touch on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.