- Mishawaka Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Tips To Help You Relocate With Ease
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Choose A Reputable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer These Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact Us
Mishawaka Long Distance Moving Companies
Once voted the best place to raise your kids, Mishawaka has a rich historic heritage. It’s nicknamed ‘the Princess City’ and still maintains some of the oldest buildings of the 1800’s. Relocating to a different place is an exciting time in a person’s life. For a great moving experience, you need to consider enlisting the services of a professional moving company based in Indiana. The right moving company will make your relocation less stressful and help you transition with ease. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer the best moving services! We also relocate vehicles.
The best tips to help you relocate with ease
- Make early preparations. Starting early gives you ample time to finish packing your items. Arrange your boxes in a central place where the movers will have easy access.
- Gather plenty of boxes from local stores or moving companies near you. Make sure the boxes come in different sizes to accommodate your items. You also need other packing materials such as tape, bubble wrap, and markers.
- Declutter your house by getting rid of items you no longer need. Anything you haven’t used in over a year is not useful to you. Hold a garage sale to regain some of the money used to pay for moving services or give away some of the items to friends and family.
- Label every box you’ve finished packing and keep a record of your belongings. Labeling helps the movers know where each box belongs to and which boxes need careful handling. It also makes unpacking easier since you know exactly where everything is.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ bag with basic items like toiletries, toothbrushes, cookware, prescriptions and anything that will help you get through the first two days at your new house. The items will come in handy since you probably won’t start unpacking immediately.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Efficiency: Professional movers have the resources to make your move progress without a hitch. They know the right truck size to move all your items in a single trip. With their skills and equipment, you can rest assured that your items will be delivered without delay.
- Peace of mind: The process of moving is time consuming and involving. With so many things to do and little time, hiring a moving company is the smart thing to do. This is their area of expertise and they’ll make sure your move goes as smoothly as possible.
- Safety: Hiring professional movers will save you a trip to the hospital due to injuries. The movers know how to handle heavy pieces of furniture through their extensive training. Their trucks are specially designed to keep your items safe while in transit.
- Reliability: When you hire a professional moving company, you sign a contract that acts as confirmation that they will deliver on their promises. Unlike friends who have other commitments, movers are only committed to making your move successful.
How to choose a reputable moving company
Visit the Better Business Bureau to find out what people are saying about your moving company. The BBB rates companies depending on their performance over the years. Other sites like Angie’s List and mymovingreviews.com provide reviews from previous customers. Read them carefully before making your decision.
Seek the recommendations from friends, co-workers and family members who have moved recently. Use their suggestions to shortlist a few companies and pick the best among them. This will save you time and effort of looking for movers online.
To be safe, make sure you verify the credentials of a moving company before hiring them. If you’re crossing state borders, the moving company must have a special number issued by the Department of Transportation. In-state movers need a permit from their respective states, in this case, the Indiana Department of Revenue.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer these services
- Military moving
- Furniture relocation
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Coast to coast moving
- Long distance moving
- Packing and unpacking
- Piano moving
- Corporate moving
- Cheap Mishawaka movers
- Local and international moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have built a strong reputation since our establishment more than 25 years ago. Our success is as a result of putting the client first and making sure they receive value for their money. Our workers work day and night to have you settled as quickly as possible. Don’t let your move give you sleepless nights, hire A-1 Auto Transport today and let us do the hard work for you.
Speak to us directly by calling our toll free number 888-241-3110. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.