Miramar Long Distance Moving Companies
The percentage of people relocating to find a better environment to live in is very high. Whether you're relocating to a nearby city or across the country, expectations are high when you think of what you’re going to find in the new city. If you are planning to move to Miramar, then you’ve come to the right place. We are a top moving company in Florida focused on providing services that satisfy the specific needs of our customers. We also provide vehicle transportation services.
Tips to ease your move
- Create a timeline: Depending on the number of rooms you have in your house, create a flexible timeline that will give you ample time to prepare for your move. Start preparing as early as 6-8 weeks before the moving date.
- Timing: The months of summer are the busiest and moving companies charge higher rates. Winters are less busy but the weather conditions may present a big challenge. Consider the time of the year when it’s more convenient for you to move.
- Downsize your items: Long distance movers base their charges on a number of factors among them the weight of your load. You can minimize your load by sorting through your household items to get rid of those items that you don’t need anymore. You can also decide to sell off bulky items such as furniture and purchase new ones in the new city.
- Pack wisely: Take extra care while packing your items, especially fragile ones such as plates. Wrap each item carefully and pack them tightly to avoid shifting when the boxes are being moved around. Remember to label your boxes with details to help you unpack easily.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Skilled crew: The lifting of heavy furniture through stairs and tight spaces is risky and may cause injuries. Professional movers are skilled with techniques that enable them to carry your furniture and refrigerator safely through any space. They are properly trained and have the manpower to lift your items effectively and with ease.
- Insurance cover: Professional movers provide basic insurance cover for your household items. This ensures that you receive compensation for a portion of the cost of damaged or lost items. To fully insure your belongings, you may consider purchasing additional insurance.
- Convenience: Let professional movers handle all the moving plans as you deal with more pressing issues. They’ll help you pack, load and move your items conveniently to your new home and have you settled in sooner.
- Storage services: You may be moving to a smaller house as you look for a better house or awaiting the completion of your house. You need a safe place to keep your items. Professional movers have storage facilities that will keep your belongings secure and in good condition until you’re ready to collect them. They have flexible short-term or long-term payment options.
Find the best moving company
With a lot of companies emerging each day, it's challenging to select the best moving company to assist you to move. These tips will guide you to make the right choice:
- A reputable moving company should have their brand visibly printed on their trucks together with their contact information. Their staff should also be in uniform for easy identification. Unscrupulous movers use unmarked vans and trucks making it hard to trace them.
- Check the FMCSA website to confirm the registration details of the moving company you want to hire. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number. Movers operating within the state of Florida should be licensed by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- The federal law dictates that every moving company issues its customers with a copy of the Rights and Responsibilities Handbook before a move. The booklet is to help consumers understand the types of documents they’ll be signing and their rights when their items are damaged.
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Military moving
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Door to door moving
- Cheap Miramar movers
Why use us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed and insured moving company you can trust. We have developed a well-structured system that gives you the best solutions for your moving needs. Our team of experts works tirelessly to have your household items delivered within the stipulated time.
Our customer care support team is just a phone call away. You can reach us on 888-509-3213 and book your date. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.